UFC is BEGGING to have Jake Shields back!!!

topshelf720 - They need all the guys ranked in that 15-20 range they can get in order to still build their Top 10 guys up with some wins. Jake will do that nicely. He's durable, but won't threaten to beat anyone, so it should at least make for some fun fights to watch.

What are you smoking? He has wins on 3(robbie,carlos,tyron) of the top 5 fights in WW division and hasn't fought the other 2(rory,johnny).

Are you basing that off one loss to hector lombard who just tested positive by the way.

The ufc got rid of him specifically because he had boring fights with top 5 guys and BEAT them.

Jamien604 - 
topshelf720 - They need all the guys ranked in that 15-20 range they can get in order to still build their Top 10 guys up with some wins. Jake will do that nicely. He's durable, but won't threaten to beat anyone, so it should at least make for some fun fights to watch.

What are you smoking? He has wins on 3(robbie,carlos,tyron) of the top 5 fights in WW division and hasn't fought the other 2(rory,johnny).

Are you basing that off one loss to hector lombard who just tested positive by the way.

The ufc got rid of him specifically because he had boring fights with top 5 guys and BEAT them.

truth.  i dont know anyone else that was cut after like 4 wins over top guys and 1 loss to a steroid monster.

I would like to see the Midwest extreme rules champion (of the world) get a shot in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - I would like to see the Midwest extreme rules champion (of the world) get a shot in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
I think we ALL would fren Phone Post 3.0

FadeToBlack - The UFC had to get rid of Jake Shields and that contract. They brought him in as some big deal and paid him as such, and he wasn't able to justify his contract. They should bring him back with better terms because he's one of the best fighters in the world. I don't give a shit that he's "boring", the guy can fight. Phone Post 3.0

They could have re-negotiated his contract from 200k a fight to 100k or something, like they did to hendo.

is there a link for this?

Mertvaya Ruka -
FadeToBlack - The UFC had to get rid of Jake Shields and that contract. They brought him in as some big deal and paid him as such, and he wasn't able to justify his contract. They should bring him back with better terms because he's one of the best fighters in the world. I don't give a shit that he's "boring", the guy can fight. Phone Post 3.0

They could have re-negotiated his contract from 200k a fight to 100k or something, like they did to hendo.

Hendo contract was only after he finished out his old contract. It wasn't mid contract like Shields. I don't recall the UFC ever lowering someone's contract, mid contract before. They either cut them or let them finish out the deal and negotiate a lower price per fight on the next contract. Phone Post 3.0

Canooke -
RenanViaEarlyStoppage - 
Letibleu -

Fuck, it was gonna happen but OMA just jinxed it. No Rory in  MTL :(

This wouldn't work. As the H is already exposed in the first word it would also be in Chris. Phone Post 3.0

The "S" has already been exposed as well.
And the L, it's all fucked up. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody is begging for Jake Shields back. Were trying to get rid of steroid users.

It's Chris Bell, right? I think I've heard of him.

Hope shields fights Palhares then cleans out ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Jump Kick - 
Canooke -
RenanViaEarlyStoppage - 
Letibleu -

This wouldn't work. As the H is already exposed in the first word it would also be in Chris. Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention the fact that you don't get to guess 6 letters, nor would you guess L twice. 

Did Oma make this?

MillhouseMMA - 
Jump Kick - 
Canooke -
RenanViaEarlyStoppage - 
Letibleu -

Not to mention the fact that you don't get to guess 6 letters, nor would you guess L twice. 

Did Oma make this?

Mods, please delete this thread.

MillhouseMMA -
Jump Kick - 
Canooke -
RenanViaEarlyStoppage - 
Letibleu -

Did Oma make this?

No...

But we need. jeopardy one.....

Like the final answer written on their screen is "who is Chris Beal?"

I'm a genius Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Mertvaya Ruka -

Hendo contract was only after he finished out his old contract. It wasn't mid contract like Shields. I don't recall the UFC ever lowering someone's contract, mid contract before. They either cut them or let them finish out the deal and negotiate a lower price per fight on the next contract. Phone Post 3.0

It is absolutely in their contract, they can opt to lower a fighter's pay mid-contract if they wish. Hasn't happened so far thought.

I believe they cut Shields mid-contract no? What stopped them from re-negotiating instead?

You are arguing about technicalities, with the current pay scale, I find it reprehensible to lower guy's salary, be it for a new contract or mid-contract or whatever.