UFC is damned if you do, damned if you don't

When it comes to the match making. People were complaining about Pettis getting the shot at Aldo without a fight at 145, now people are complaining because Pettis got hurt lol Phone Post 3.0

Vu common sense lol , people will bitch and whine about anything ... Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - so whose aldo fighting?
Korean Zombie. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get me wrong I love Zombie/Aldo just as much. Anytime Aldo is gonna fight someone who'll get in his face and push him I'm excited! Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - Don't get me wrong I love Zombie/Aldo just as much. Anytime Aldo is gonna fight someone who'll get in his face and push him I'm excited! Phone Post 3.0
I can't wait for this fight tbh , I think it will be a good technical fight ... Phone Post 3.0

Pumped for TKZ vs Aldo more than I was for the original fight, mostly because I don't want to see Aldo or Pettis lose.

Also I thought TKZ's call out was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

The same people? I was critical about the fight when it was made, and like having an actual fw contender instead. I'm most disappointed that we didn't get Henderson/Pettis 2 Phone Post

Now scrap the Edgar fight and put him against lamas Phone Post

Would rather have TKZ anyway!

Seems people have forgotten his last couple fights. Looked very slick.

Super excited for this fight! Phone Post

That's the bitch about drastic weight cuts man. You are SOOO much more prone to injury. This is such a bum out. I was really looking forward to that fight.

People complaining about the Pettis fight were insane.

Go back through all the threads and make sure that the same people bitching about Pettis getting a title shot are the same people bitching about him getting hurt.

The UG is not of one opinion. Different people bitch about different things.

That said, I dont care too much for line cutting but when its a contender stepping down in weight I dont have an issue. Stepping up in weight I do.

I was really excited to see Pettis vs Aldo but I'm just as excited to see KZ vs Aldo.

Both are highly exciting and good fights...however i'm glad TKZ is getting the shot now

Pettis didn't want to wait for a title shot that he actually earned so he cut the line in front of everyone at 145lbs because of it

that also being said Pettis is still probably fighting both Bendo and Aldo within the next 12 months 

To clear the record I wasn't implying that it was the same people bitching about both things. I was saying that no matter what they do there will be people bitching about their decision Phone Post 3.0