UFC is totally lying about Jones Drug Test

Carogan -
WhateverHater -

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-detection-times/

Vitor Conte tweeted this

He listed Turinabol as detectable in the system for 11-12 months.

Jones tested positive for Turinabol on July 12, 2017 which was 18 months ago.

he tested for more picograms this time than he did in 2017.

Someone literally changed that when this jones scandal came, used to say 2 months.  Turinabol half life is 16 hrs

cocainse is like 12hr its in your system for like 4 days 5 days tops.  My labwork was more into workplace drug testing, we did some steroid testing for emergency rooms, and le

sage77 -
Stea1th -

The question is, why would he risk it? 

Then again jj isn’t really normal 

Why would he risk it? Because he calculated (whether correctly or not) that the risk of fighting clean was the greater risk to take.

steroids are notably addicting, I have totally seen some guys phene for it.

also turniabol biggest effect is actually cardio, something jones had a problem with early in his career but has he started looking more muscular suddenly he has tons of gas in the tank.  To me he looked roided for the gus fight, receptors sticking out, never tired, more lean muscle mass, took alot of clean shots, he has to know he was in a dogfight and he was juiced up

http://vdocuments.site/detection-and-mass-spectrometric-characterization-of-novel-long-term-dehydrochloromethyltestosterone.html

this government study said the longest long term metaboite they studied was 45 days the short term metabolites longest was 25 days

I 100 percent believe jones was microdosing, my guess he uses turinabol because it is notably easier on your body. less side effects.

Carogan -
kyleburkle -

http://vdocuments.site/detection-and-mass-spectrometric-characterization-of-novel-long-term-dehydrochloromethyltestosterone.html

this government study said the longest long term metaboite they studied was 45 days the short term metabolites longest was 25 days

I 100 percent believe jones was microdosing, my guess he uses turinabol because it is notably easier on your body. less side effects.

The problem with those studies which was discussed in another thread is they state that there is not enough studies and data to provide any more certainty than just an estimate that turinabol metabolites have a detectable window of up to 45-50 days.  They said more tests need to be done to get any certainty.

That's why I noted Conte's comment because he probably knows better than the government agenciesk...he must be talking about the turinabol metabolite being testable because turinabol only has a 16 hour half life and wouldn't be detectable within a few weeks max.

this was a failry major study done with multiple people, it tested multiple metabolites on there if you notice

contes doesnt quote any study

Most drug testing labs have cut off levels.  Look at the DOT Department of Transportation cut off levels.  You can have all sorts of drugs in your system if they fall below imparment or in this case performance enhancing levels.  Some athletes use drugs... recreational, PEDS.... Whatever.  Put a line in the sand for every drug and just accept it.  If you're over this amount you're busted if below you fight. Not this picogram shit.....

Mike_in_CA -

Most drug testing labs have cut off levels.  Look at the DOT Department of Transportation cut off levels.  You can have all sorts of drugs in your system if they fall below imparment or in this case performance enhancing levels.  Some athletes use drugs... recreational, PEDS.... Whatever.  Put a line in the sand for every drug and just accept it.  If you're over this amount you're busted if below you fight. Not this picogram shit.....

true but steroid testers are very good with masking agents, and your trying to have a even playing field

dot is just trying to make sure people are not impaired totally diff than trying to have a fair fight.  either zero tolerance or let em play like pride

at this point i dont believe its fighter bashing to call jones a juicer, he has been busted in his last 3 fights with stuff in his system, also been busted with weird t/e ratios.  He also has phyisique of a juicer chael sonnen put it perfect, one of the roid tests is when a guy takes his shirt off, and when i look at jones i think what took so long, if we know something we know our own

kyleburkle - 

Would micro dosing turinabol be effective for Mma performance though? Wouldn’t it be too risky to do considering it might not produce significant results? Might as well use normal amounts…I just can’t imagine Jones being dumb enough to use it again!

Mike_in_CA -

the other thing that is crazy i have seen a litmus paper pop for cocaine and when we did molecule test on it came back in the picto grams which is below threshold and a negative test, usually those are the line on the litmus is a little more faint than normal. Pictogram in your urine really isnt that small of a number, jones at 60 pg/ml. Remember a ml is a relatively small amount of fluid, when you think an entire body that could be a gram of medicine in you, now think most medicine like ibprofen is in milligrams, to have that in your urine, means it could widespread in body tissues

I know fuck all about steroids and I'm 100% sure this is bullshit. 18 months and the amount found is a higher concentration than the original. Come on negro... Fucking feed me a better story than that shit. 

kyleburkle -
sage77 -
Stea1th -

Why would he risk it? Because he calculated (whether correctly or not) that the risk of fighting clean was the greater risk to take.

also turniabol biggest effect is actually cardio, something jones had a problem with early in his career but has he started looking more muscular suddenly he has tons of gas in the tank.  To me he looked roided for the gus fight, receptors sticking out, never tired, more lean muscle mass, took alot of clean shots, he has to know he was in a dogfight and he was juiced up

Receptors sticking out? What does that mean?

Obviously he is a scared bitch in his heart with talent. He feels scared, so it was worth the risk to quell his fear about fights. Some champion, some legacy

sage77 -
kyleburkle -
sage77 -
Stea1th -

Receptors sticking out? What does that mean?

sorry this is straight roid gym talk

his muscles on his back and on his shoulders are noticably sticking out more than his past so are his biceps and traps. those muscles in roid world are known as receptors, they are a dead give away for use, because they are effected right away

I never thought OneFC would become the largest organization in the world.

Another crazy thing is Jeff Novitisky or whatever his name is next to dana, explaining how small a picogram is, well the nanogram which is the standard measurement is a very small measurement also.  It is a billionth of a gram, and if you took a salt crumb on the table you would have to split into 5 million pieces, and it would be one of those pieces.  Sound familiar, its a total spin.

The test result can be described many ways.  An accurate and truthful way to describe it is that Jon Jones tested positive for an anabolic steroid.  If that was Gustaffson's piss with 60 pg/mL Gus would have been removed from the fight and would be facing a suspension.  Yeah, there's a lot of spin taking place. 

What I don’t understand is how can essentially the same drug test result mean two different things? The first time it’s enough for a suspension, what is different the second time? He just gets the benefit of the doubt now?

rbl -

What I don’t understand is how can essentially the same drug test result mean two different things? The first time it’s enough for a suspension, what is different the second time? He just gets the benefit of the doubt now?

It’s considered leftovers from his last failed test, therefore he’s already faced the punishment. That 15 month suspension he served will be his get out of jail free card from now on when it comes to turinabol. 

I have a feeling this will end with the bunch of people testifying before Congress.

SickEye - 
rbl -

It’s considered leftovers from his last failed test, therefore he’s already faced the punishment. That 15 month suspension he served will be his get out of jail free card from now on when it comes to turinabol. 

You should be required to pass 6 months of tests after a suspension.

Take something that’ll be in your system for two years? Minimum should be a 30 months til your next fight.