UFC Just Bleed Guy

He should be given a blue name here.

I just hope that wherever he is, he knows he's a legend to us.

Also, Nameth's new pics...those are STUNNING new finds.

tell us more about just bleed. This guy is legendary. Any way you can get him to come on here? It could be sticky'd with a Q&A w/ just bleed.

TTT for Just Bleed AKA The Legend

a true connoisseur of the sport

Glorious.

the guy in the mugshot has light blue eyes. The just bleed guy clearly has brown eyes. Not the same guy.

and nemeth, if you are the sloth in the hat with green shirt, how in the hell are you pro fighter looking like a slug? wtf? seriously? I apologize if that is not you, but if it is you need to stop eating cheetos and get in the gym

Just bleed

TheAdonis if you are the faggot on the modeling site from your profile you need to stop eating cocks and balls and get straight.

Joe Nameth - TheAdonis if you are the faggot on the modeling site from your profile you need to stop eating cocks and balls and get straight.

LOL. So true

Joe Nameth - TheAdonis if you are the faggot on the modeling site from your profile you need to stop eating cocks and balls and get straight.

owned!! lol
I can't believe you provide us with the "just bleed" guy and noObs are throwing personal attacks

I was the Just Bleed guy for Halloween one year

LOL

Someone refered to the TheAdonis as a newb? My god what has this place come to?!?

JUST BLEEEED!!!!

Oh wow, Nameth and TheAdonis might be getting into some beef!

If you start a fight with TheAdonis, you have to give him 17 minutes' notice beforehand, so his skin moisturizer can properly sink in.

That is him in prison. I'll see if I can get an address from his sister.

"i support this thread immencely. the 'just bleed' guy is as important to this sport as the john 3:16 guy with a rainbow afro wig is to baseball and such."

Rockin Rollen is his name.

TheAdonis this is a real fighting forum not a zoolander battler forum.

Nemeth- you are a fat, out of shape, cheeto eating, cheez whiz sucking manatee with a bad fashion sense. I'd use you as a fucking heavy bag, then slap that mullet off your head.

Here is your pathetic "Fight" record. 3-20! Did anyone ever take you aside and say "Hey joe, not for nothin', kid, but you kinda blow". In all seriousness I hope next time you decide to spray paint the trailer you remember to crack a window, because fuckin' with the luxurious one you are going to come up short every time, baby bitch.

and that is all

The Adonis

slim and trim at 191.4