Ufc just hype?

After tonights ufc main event people fill they blew there money on a fight that was expected to match a diaz/penn exciting fight. One fighter chose to run some how get a gift W that fighters and fans and many new people watching do not agree with. Im sure when the dust settles over 75% will agree diaz won and this is an embarrassment to the sport. Ufc will never break through mainstream if they cant get fighters to fight. We saw it on fox 2 and tonight. Ive watched ufc for years and it is finally to a point where enough is enough I will not blow my money to watch fighters looking for a easy win without fighting or judges who might as well just close there eyes and flip a coin. Dana you want my money? Want people to not rip off your product by pirating. Put on a card where every fighter comes to fight and if not fire them. Phone Post

Shup

Man what a dumb thread

Id vote you down if I could Phone Post

Maybe Dana should hire you to put on a show? Just kidding, nobody wants to see you, whoever you are.

Why because I dropped 60 $ and got a guy running for five rounds. I can get over diaz lost and theres no changing that. God I miss chuck liddell he was a true warrior who deserved every dollar I spent on his ppv's. Same can be said with hendo and shogun true fighters who come to fight. Want ufc to be mainstream put fighters who want to fight every fight on a card. We don't care about decisions if both fighters gave there all to make it there. Its the point system that needs to change so these fighters take chances and put on a show. Phone Post

Nonlinear - Maybe Dana should hire you to put on a show? Just kidding, nobody wants to see you, whoever you are.

Im sure me getting ko.d in 30 seconds would be more entertaining then a fighter playing it safe fow a W. Phone Post

I love when people are so stupid that they automatically assume their opinion equals everyone elses opinion even after everyone disagrees with them.

Believing your right when everything says otherwise is a clear indicator of a giant moran.

You should try another sport... Like knitting Phone Post

yeh damn you for having an opinion and not thinking like the rest of these dickheads Phone Post

Sephiroth -  I love when people are so stupid that they automatically assume their opinion equals everyone elses opinion even after everyone disagrees with them.

Believing your right when everything says otherwise is a clear indicator of a giant moran.

My opinion that fans will think diaz won or that ufc will never be mainstream because of the quality of there cards? Phone Post

Hugo Stiglitz - You should try another sport... Like knitting Phone Post

I bet its cheaper. But not my thing Phone Post

Greenup -  Why because I dropped 60 $ and got a guy running for five rounds. I can get over diaz lost and theres no changing that. God I miss chuck liddell he was a true warrior who deserved every dollar I spent on his ppv's. Same can be said with hendo and shogun true fighters who come to fight. Want ufc to be mainstream put fighters who want to fight every fight on a card. We don't care about decisions if both fighters gave there all to make it there. Its the point system that needs to change so these fighters take chances and put on a show. Phone Post

just curious...which of the following fighters come to fight and which don't? 

Bonnar defeated Kingsbury via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–25, 30–27).

Kampmann defeated Story via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).

Faber defeated Bowles via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:27 of round 2.

Silva defeated Le via TKO (knees and punches) at 4:49 of round 2.

Henderson defeated Rua via unanimous decision (48–47, 48–47, 48–47).

Jung defeated Hominick via KO (punches) at 0:07 of round 1.

Ebersole defeated Patrick via split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28).

Nogueira defeated Ortiz via TKO (punches to the body) at 3:15 of round 1.

Mir defeated Nogueira via submission (kimura) at 3:38 of round 1.

Jones defeated Machida via submission (guillotine choke) at 4:26 of round 2.

Hettes defeated Phan via unanimous decision (30–25, 30–25, 30–26).

Gustafsson defeated Matyushenko via TKO (punches) at 2:35 of round 1.

Hendricks defeated Fitch via KO (punch) at 0:12 of round 1.

Diaz defeated Cerrone via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28).

Overeem defeated Lesnar via TKO (kick to the body and punches) at 2:26 of round 1.

Barboza defeated Etim via KO (spinning wheel kick) at 2:02 of round 3.

Prater defeated Silva via disqualification (punch to back of head) at 0:29 of round 1.

Palhares defeated Massenzio via submission (heel hook) at 1:03 of round 1.

Belfort defeated Johnson via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:49 of round 1.

Aldo defeated Mendes via KO (knee) at 4:59 of round 1 to retain the UFC Featherweight Championship.

Tell me which of the following fights were  boring and consisted of "point fighting"

I cant Phone Post

Greenup - 
Nonlinear - Maybe Dana should hire you to put on a show? Just kidding, nobody wants to see you, whoever you are.
Im sure me getting ko.d in 30 seconds would be more entertaining then a fighter playing it safe fow a W. Phone Post

I'm sure you're wrong.

I could say almost 100% fitch was aiming to win by point fighting but he was ko.d so fast. Phone Post

AntonioStuckHisNogInMyOrtiz - DamnSevern please tell me which fight in the main card that wasn't boring? Werdum/Nelson was the only fight that was worth watching. You used the past events to prove your point but what about UFC on FOX 2?

Typically, I enjoy almost every fight. I enjoy watching tactical battles, not every fight will end in a spectacular ko or  submission, nor will each fighter be willing to stand in front of the other and swing for the fences.  Koscheck vs Pierce was a bit lackluster. Diaz vs Condit  didn't live up to expectations but that doesn't  make it boring. 

It's not really about just tonight's card though...I keep seeing people saying how mma has gotten boring, point fighting, lay n pray etc. So I listed the last 4 ufc cards. If you agree with the op please tell me which of those fights consisted of fighters "not fighting"

Heroic Rise - Id vote you down if I could Phone Post

. Phone Post

Runster is correct.