UFC Kennedy vs Bisping (641k) TUF 19 (595k)

Tuf viewers were mostly probably people who forgot to turn their TV off cause they passed our during bisping vs kennedy Phone Post 3.0

Watch Bellator on Spike -
shaqitup - 
Watch Bellator on Spike - 
shaqitup - 

tuf will never get back to a million plus while it's on fs1.  A sports network requires destination programming (live content)...  taped content will not do as well on a network like fs1 compared to a general entertainment network like FX.

Tuf USA should move to 1 season a year and air on either FX or big fox.  You can air the international tufs on fs1 and fs2.

lol @ airing on fox

why?  if Fox buys zuffa out of the ppv business and eventually becomes one of the main beneficiaries of the big fights like jones vs gus 2, anderson vs weidman 2, etc... it would be worth it for them to air 1 season of tuf a year on big fox... or at a minimum back to fx.  It would definately be worth the investment.

right now though fox would rather get 595k viewers on fs1 with tuf than twice that on FX or even 3 times that on fox.... but that may not always be the case especially if the deal gets reworked.

No it won't be worth it for them.

TUF is old, and was only ever huge for like 1-2 seasons.

Why do you think Fox keeps moving it to shittier channels..

spike still doesnt have a program that even matches the demo numbers tuf pulled on its last season for that network.

adults 18-49:

tuf 14 averaged a 1.0

inkmaster and bar rescue which is currently spikes best first run programs are around a 0.8 or less.

cops is around 0.5.  Bellator is around 0.2

Spike currently has nothing doing as well as tuf was... even if you only look at the last season.

UFC damage control team, away! Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
shaqitup - 

tuf will never get back to a million plus while it's on fs1.  A sports network requires destination programming (live content)...  taped content will not do as well on a network like fs1 compared to a general entertainment network like FX.

Tuf USA should move to 1 season a year and air on either FX or big fox.  You can air the international tufs on fs1 and fs2.

lol @ airing on fox

why?  if Fox buys zuffa out of the ppv business and eventually becomes one of the main beneficiaries of the big fights like jones vs gus 2, anderson vs weidman 2, etc... it would be worth it for them to air 1 season of tuf a year on big fox... or at a minimum back to fx.  It would definately be worth the investment.

right now though fox would rather get 595k viewers on fs1 with tuf than twice that on FX or even 3 times that on fox.... but that may not always be the case especially if the deal gets reworked.

spike still doesnt have a program that even matches the demo numbers tuf pulled on its last season for that network.

adults 18-49:

tuf 14 averaged a 1.0

inkmaster and bar rescue which is currently spikes best first run programs are around a 0.8 or less.

Spike currently has nothing doing as well as tuf was... even if you only look at the last season.

I have a feeling you'll keeping bringing up the good old days for as long as possible. It's hard to argue that MMA in general hasn't decreased in viewers/popularity since the FOX deal. But if there's one thing I know, it's you'll be in every Bellator ratings thread with a farting lizard and spouting shit about network averages and cops reruns, while simultaneously praising the UFC for breaking new ground with fight pass and boasting about how they are the top show on a terrible channel no one watches.

Facts are that most of the UFC fight nights and TUF shows get close to the same numbers Bellator pulls. Only difference, one is being paid 90 million a year by FOX and is worth 3.5 billion and has virtually all the top fighters in the world... Whether Bellator is doing well or the UFC is doing bad, I don't know. But I know which team you're on. Phone Post 3.0

Captfireeyes - 
shaqitup - 
shaqitup - 

lol @ airing on fox

adults 18-49:

tuf 14 averaged a 1.0

I have a feeling you'll keeping bringing up the good old days for as long as possible. It's hard to argue that MMA in general hasn't decreased in viewers/popularity since the FOX deal. But if there's one thing I know, it's you'll be in every Bellator ratings thread with a farting lizard and spouting shit about network averages and cops reruns, while simultaneously praising the UFC for breaking new ground with fight pass and boasting about how they are the top show on a terrible channel no one watches.

Facts are that most of the UFC fight nights and TUF shows get close to the same numbers Bellator pulls. Only difference, one is being paid 90 million a year by FOX and is worth 3.5 billion and has virtually all the top fighters in the world... Whether Bellator is doing well or the UFC is doing bad, I don't know. But I know which team you're on. Phone Post 3.0

Is Watch Bellator on Spike a paid Zuffa employee? Who knows. I do know he spends way too much time telling us all that he hates Bellator. All of the anti-Bellator trolls do. Fact is that I doubt one single person has skipped Bellator because one of them told us how much they hate it.

MMAIOGIC - 

Just like I said: Ronda crippled the TUF brand, TUF: Nations killed it.  Good thing they are putting Pettis on the shelf for 7 months for that garbage.

Pettis and Melendez going on the shelf for TUF aggrivates the hell out of me. I really hope they are compensated well for doing that show, as it takes both of them out of the cage for OVER a YEAR!

ufc98newb -
MMAIOGIC - 

Just like I said: Ronda crippled the TUF brand, TUF: Nations killed it.  Good thing they are putting Pettis on the shelf for 7 months for that garbage.

Pettis and Melendez going on the shelf for TUF aggrivates the hell out of me. I really hope they are compensated well for doing that show, as it takes both of them out of the cage for OVER a YEAR!
Pettis getting more television work probably helps supplement his income. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone know what the peak numbers were?

shaqitup - 
shaqitup - 

lol @ airing on fox

adults 18-49:

tuf 14 averaged a 1.0

Who keeps track of this crap in their spare time? Either you work for Zuffa or you have the shittiest hobby on Earth. Phone Post 3.0

rbl -
shaqitup - 
shaqitup - 

lol @ airing on fox

adults 18-49:

tuf 14 averaged a 1.0

Who keeps track of this crap in their spare time? Either you work for Zuffa or you have the shittiest hobby on Earth. Phone Post 3.0
I think it's both. Phone Post 3.0

The Brock bubble has burst... Phone Post 3.0

Yukon Gold > TUF (same time slot)

hendofanforlife -

TUF does progressively worse numbers...."move it to fox or FX"

lol

UFC damage control at its best. If this were a Bellator thread, there would be lizard queefs and gay bro hugs for everyone. Phone Post 3.0

Passing tuf nations off as first rate has only blurred the waters. Phone Post