UFC let Chad Mendes do BKFC even though he’s under UFC contract

Me too until I saw some recent pics. Give that man all the steroids.

1 Like

He also stubbed his finger, give him even more steroids for his recovery*

1 Like

This was it:

The former multiple-time UFC top featherweight contender said on “The Drive” radio showThursday that the substance he tested positive for came from a skin cream he was using to treat plaque psoriasis.

“I’ve always just accepted it and put it on, not thinking about anything,” Mendes said on the Sacramento-area show. “This is one of the cases that it had something in it that was on the USADA quote-unquote banned list. My situation was just kind of bad luck, I feel. Ultimately, I broke the rules. Did I use it? Of course. I didn’t try going to USADA and making some BS story and tried to lie my way out of it.”

The UFC announced last week that Mendes had been suspended two years by USADA after he tested positive for GHRP-6, a growth-hormone peptide, in an out-of-competition drug test May 17. GHRP-6 is not necessarily performance-enhancing itself, but can stimulate growth hormone production when combined with insulin.

1 Like

Ya true, his last fight was a back and forth banger against volkanovski until volk put him down. But, No proof really that chad still isnt top 10 material in mma still

1 Like

That’s what surprised me! I was like “shit when was the last time I saw Mendes?!” And I looked it up and was like “oh yeah that’s the fight that I sold my buddy on Volkanovski” because he knew how legit Chad was.

I honestly think Chad could do MMA and be top 10 easily.

Back when he lost to Volk not many people knew how good Volk was, including Chad.