UFC looking at uniform deal with Big Dog?

I've heard some rumors about addidas being outbid by Big Dog sportswear.

Any truth to this?

This could be huge if they can get a deal made.

Big dog? Phone Post 3.0

laziest CEO of Big Dog sportswear ever.

forrestfan - laziest CEO of Big Dog sportswear ever.

lol

I heard Hanes was high bid with wife beater and briefs combo. Phone Post 3.0

forrestfan - laziest CEO of Big Dog sportswear ever.

:-)

I heard it was American Apparel.

Good ole 1986...

I heard IZOD bought the rights to the Big Dog name and is pouring their millions into this UFC push. Will be cool to see dope brands like Big Dog and IZOD in the octagon. Phone Post 3.0

Hell with Big Dog. What about LA Gear??

big, if true

I heard it was Cross Colours.

IZOD is consolidating the JNCO brand as well. Don't be surprised if Joe and Dana start rocking JNCO cords at the next big weigh-in. Phone Post 3.0

I hear Pipes is going to be the official jeans of the UFC Phone Post 3.0

You can do high kicks in JNCO's as well. They are more functional than the Chuck Norris brand and they look dope.. Kind of like Thai fisherman pants for wiggers. Muay Thai tradition in cords with hella dope style and ability to throw roundhouses and teep kicks on the spot.

This actually makes sense.. Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard - You can do high kicks in JNCO's as well. They are more functional than the Chuck Norris brand and they look dope.. Kind of like Thai fisherman pants for wiggers. Muay Thai tradition in cords with hella dope style and ability to throw roundhouses and teep kicks on the spot.

This actually makes sense.. Phone Post 3.0
Lololololol Phone Post 3.0

I heard the contact went to WuWear. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - IZOD is consolidating the JNCO brand as well. Don't be surprised if Joe and Dana start rocking JNCO cords at the next big weigh-in. Phone Post 3.0

Rumor has it that cain is holding out for a lucrative conrtact with lowrider clothing.

Pair that with a JNCO deal and cain will set for life.

Didn't know Ricardo Almeida had a clothing line, but all the best to him. Make that money "Big Dog"! Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0