UFC looking at uniform deal with Big Dog?

Chip and Pepper Wet Wear is in the running too.

Sadly No Fear has dropped out despite the obvious fit, doubly so with Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - Phone Post 3.0
This picture is so fuckin awesome in so many ways Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.. That picture is amazing. Phone Post 3.0

I am taking up a bitcoin donation to buy Rogan a pair of these to supplement the Gay Dragon Jeans:

12viHSafNVgGkxxZ57LuDrXP1GdDsMpu1j Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
Positive Energy - Phone Post 3.0
This picture is so fuckin awesome in so many ways Phone Post 3.0
Hogan flossin the Joe Hogan fanny pack! He was bringin fanny back! The nice leather one a la Dice Clay too! Phone Post 3.0

Bugle boy is also in the running Phone Post 3.0

Reebok is the uniform sponsor Phone Post 3.0

Zubaz! Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Reebok is the uniform sponsor Phone Post 3.0
Lol, no way dude. Reebok has way too dated of an image for the UFC to consider doing business with them. Rumors are heating up that Stüssy might be a strong dark-horse to outbid the IZOD conglomerate. Phone Post 3.0

RICKYB - Bugle boy is also in the running Phone Post 3.0
Legit LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Fubu has a strong bid in. Phone Post 3.0

....liKe a BIG DOG like BO DOG

Phone Post 3.0

Gotcha would be cool and they already have a strong presence in the rash guard industry. I think I've seen Lorenzo repping Unionbay cargo shorts recently so that might be a clue. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy -
SupesUp - Reebok is the uniform sponsor Phone Post 3.0
Lol, no way dude. Reebok has way too dated of an image for the UFC to consider doing business with them. Rumors are heating up that Stüssy might be a strong dark-horse to outbid the IZOD conglomerate. Phone Post 3.0
Stüssy already sponsors the Gomi the Fireball Kid...this is part of their "mma streetfight collection"

Phone Post 3.0

i heard jams is in the mix too fuck me can u guys imagine tyson griffin in these??

Z Cavaricci, Jimmy'z and Vision Street Wear are in a bidding war!

Hearing that Members Only will provide all the UFC jackets.