UFC losing all its big stars

Jeezz

Brock, GSP, silva, Cruz (kinda)..., now bones

All that's left is ronda as their money maker.

#thetimeisnow Phone Post 3.0

Is it possible that new stars have emerged? #devilsadvocate

If conor wins the title you'll probably have the biggest star yet Phone Post 3.0

Chris Weidman could be just as big as those guys. Demetrius Johnson? Jose Aldo? Those guys all put on good fights. Johnson maybe less so to the casual "just bleed fan." Phone Post 3.0

Almost 4 years later and people still bring up Brock leaving as if it's a recent development? Why not mention chuck Liddell, randy couture, matt Hughes as well? Phone Post 3.0

Luke Rockhold is the middleweight G$P

Connor and luke R have star power. Rumble could be a star.

Weidman and DJ just kind of register as flat....

Imagine if Weidman Belfort gets scratched and something happens to Conor.

Does DFW explode like 'Scanners'? Phone Post 3.0

Conor and Weidman will be gigantic starts for years to come. And so will Rockhold and Cain Phone Post 3.0

Rumble is going to be a huge star after he knocks out DC, which he will for sure. He is likable, pretty good looking, built like a murderer, good on camera, and he knocks people the fuck out. Reebok is going to scoop him right the fuck up and the fans are going to get a massive hard on for him when DC crumbles

Lol @ Cruz. Phone Post 3.0

They've basically lost Cain too.  

This is a lesson for the UFC. Don't protect your stars blatantly and corruptly. Everyone loses in the end. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is too nice, too ordinary to be a big star. He is one of the best in the game and so its a shame, like MM but thats the way its always been.

Barrington Levy - Rumble is going to be a huge star after he knocks out DC, which he will for sure. He is likable, pretty good looking, built like a murderer, good on camera, and he knocks people the fuck out. Reebok is going to scoop him right the fuck up and the fans are going to get a massive hard on for him when DC crumbles

He's not good looking, cmon now...and the humble thing only plays out so far. He has the scary MF look and he fights like one so that could take him places. He has to actually keep winning though, he's not Jon Jones good in that dept.

Fuckin hashtags on the underground. Phone Post 3.0

Dont forget about Pettis either. Charimatic and flashy fighter. He'll be back., he just has to stay healthy.

I dont really dig Rockholds persona myself but it still registers so...

The future of Connor will be interesting. How long will he keep up the schtick and how long will the fans get a rise out of it? Probably for a while, win or lose to Aldo but i can also see Connor fan fatigue too. People will always wanna see him lose i suppose. It will be interesting to see who he is matched up with next should he win or lose to Aldo.

Stars (future stars) by weight class

HW: Cain
LHW: DC (he's on TV. a lot and can talk shit)
MW: Luke
WW: Nick Diaz
LW: Pettis
FEW: Connor/ Faber
BW(M): Faber
BM(W): Ronda
FLW: none my guess Cejudo and uncle creepy if he can ever win again
SW: Paige and Karate Hottie Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad to see some new faces at the top. All sports experience transition.