UFC Loyalty?

With the departure of Couture, the rise of M1, EXC, and Cuban's HDFights are we about to find out what kind of loyalty the UFC breeds?

Every fighter is an independent contractor and has a myriad of factors to weigh every time they are in a contract negotiation, including how they've been treated in the past by the organizations they worked for. The UFC claims that they treat their fighters the best bar none. I believe the UFC will remain competitive with salaries, especially for the mid tier fighters, so my question is, does the UG think that we will now see fighters start to leave the UFC not because of pay, but because of treatment. There will always be a few disgruntled souls out there, but now that there are more viable options than ever, are we about to see a mass exoduous?

"does the UG think that we will now see fighters start to leave the UFC not because of pay, but because of treatment."

What the hell do you know about the treatment behind the scenes in the UFC?

So far only Randy has been quoted as saying that. Dana denies that. He said, he said.

Every single fighter re-signs with the UFC. That has to say something.

Elvis Sinosic says UFC treated him the best out of any promotion he's been with, and I'm not about to argue with Elvis. Why would anyone want to leave the UFC?

That's kind of what I'm wondering? I can see people leaving if the salary wasn't competitive, but if it is I think fighters have to factor in how well they are treated.

The UFC is established and consistent, I would be concerned to go somewhere like M1 and get paid, but maybe be out of a job after one fight. It makes sense for Randy, but for everyone else, I'm a littel skeptical.