UFC LW title picture

No he’s not lol

Interview with Kevin Iole

Transcript from Interview

KEVIN IOLE: He said he knows who his next opponent is going to be. He didn’t reveal it. He said that you told him who it was going to be, and that it won’t be in Brazil. So that was the two nuggets he put out. You know–

DANA WHITE: I would say he’s probably going to fight in October. I have fights made all the way up to October 8 already

Nice editing out quotes bud

DANA WHITE: I would say he’s probably going to fight in October. I have fights made all the way up to October 8 already. So probably October or November.

Prefaced with:

I would say he’s probably going to fight in October.

Trying to scurry away like a little rat I see, just like Oliveira was.

The best 3 fights for the champ are Beneil vs Oliveira, Islam vs Oliveira or Volk/Max winner vs Oliveira.

I think they’re going to do Oliveira vs Volk/Max winner and the same card as Islam vs Beneil to setup the next fight, or within 30 days.

This will make the promotion the most money. They do not care about Islam fanboys

1 Like

Dariush vs Islam will be a great co main to Stipe vs Jones

3 Likes

That’s the fight to make. Islam can attempt to get a top 5 win instead of jumping the line from beating someone unranked to a title shot. Or Dariush can prove he’s next in line. Either way, winner can face Charles.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the tears when Islam and Oliveira is official for October and then the following tears when Islam beats his scrawny ass.

Half of you guys are probably going to leave but I hope you stay so I can rub your faces in it.

What will you do if Charles wins?

Murk fools who step to me in my battle rap thread, of course.

8 Mile GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

Seriously though, I’m a Khabib fan.

I don’t really care about Islam.

If Charles beats him, he beats a guy that Khabib kills every day in the training room.

But if Charles loses to him, he loses to Khabib Lite.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

I think timing played a big role in alvarez and chandler…also, alvarez won 2 in a row over guys who had just lost in a title fight. Pettis lost the belt, then lost to alvarez his next fight. melendez lost in a title fight, then lost to alvarez in his next fight. If someone like McKee were to join the UFC tomorrow and win close decisions over Gaethje and Poirier, he’d get a title shot too.

It’s easy to look back and shit on the alvarez title shot after seeing what pettis and melendez did after that, but they were both fresh off title fights when eddie beat them…and there was really nobody else in the top 5 that was available to fight for the belt. Lots of guys were hurt.

And Chandler…he only got the title fight because Poirier wanted to fight Conor instead. He certainly got pushed super fast, but who else made sense when Poirier turned it down? There was nobody else close to the top 5 coming off a win. Khabib had recently beaten everyone, and the best case scenario for the UFC was a title fight between the two best guys who didn’t lose to Khabib. How shitty would it look if Gaethje won immediately after losing to Khabib? It would be obvious he was only champ because Khabib left. Look at all the “oliveira would beat khabib” comments on here. There would be no debate if the champ was a guy khabib already beat.

2 Likes

Charles was interviewed by ESPN Brazil today and reiterated he’d like to fight Conor. Copied and pasted:

“It would be a very good fight for me,” Oliveira said of a McGregor fight. “It would put a lot of money in my pocket, and [at this moment] that’s the most important thing. And it would also be really good for my legacy, for me to have in my story. Regardless, if he’s coming from defeat or not, he’s a guy who’s made history, so I think it would be great, but it’s not just up to me. If it were up to me, this fight would already be happening.”

McGregor is the biggest star in the history of mixed martial arts and his fights draw the most money. That fact is not lost on Oliveira.

“I have a daughter to raise,” Oliveira said. “Everyone wants to fight Conor, it’s not just me who wants to. Everyone knows that fighting Conor is very profitable. I’m talking about money. And Conor knows that, that everyone wants to fight him.”

He was asked about Islam. Copied and pasted:

Oliveira said he thinks Makhachev needs to win "at least one more fight before trying for the belt. “I’ve never ran from a fight and the lightweight champion is called Charles Oliveira,” Oliveira said. “Is Islam a very tough guy? Yep. Did he fight big names? No. He’s on a big streak, but who did he fight?”

Oliveira, though, said if Makhachev, a dominant wrestler, wins one more fight, he’d be willing to face him at the end of the year in Oliveira’s home country of Brazil, Makhachev’s home country of Russia or anywhere else. I don’t care about his fighting style," said Oliveira, who is one of the best grapplers in UFC history and the best submission artist. “What he does best, I do 10 times more. If he thinks that putting down everyone [on the ground] he [fought] is the same thing as [fighting] Charles Oliveira, he is completely wrong.”

Lol everyone is calling out Conor now. Big money. And they think it’ll be easy

Charles
Chandler
Masvidal

Im probably forgetting others too

1 Like

Easy for:

Charles
Chandler

Conor probably beats Mas

2 Likes

Dana saying Chandler vs Conor makes sense is because of the potential trash talk and fight building.

Oliveira vs Conor is a stretch.

Would rather see Oliveira vs winner of Volk/Max

How stupid is the Brazilian Mr. Ed?

I want to fight guy on 3 fight losing streak

Guy on 11 fight win streak needs to do more :sweat_smile: Pitiful

1 Like

Charles calling the shots

Deal with it

5 Likes

More like guy without the title trying to call the shots but will be dragged back like lill bitch when, where and with whom the UFC want him fight the second they announce the fight for the vacant title.

1 Like