UFC LW title picture

Again, applying your silly troll logic one could successfully argue if Charles is a ‘Sub Paul Felder level fighter’ then Islam is a ‘sub Adriano Martins level fighter’.

You can’t argue otherwise. :wink:

Hbo Troll GIF by SuccessionHBO

1 Like

After Oliveira wins, if Islam can get past Beneil, don’t dick tuck and stay off the site for years

I wish he would stay off this thread, this was a good thread before he arrived with his Khabib/Makhachev obsession troll. He has made hundreds of Khabib/Makhachev threads and he gets bites, don’t know why he feels the need to junk this thread up too but I guess he was not getting enough attention in his own threads.

1 Like

Me? You should be more concerned about you and all of your rat buddies scurrying off the forum.

The Jackpocalypse is upon us.

Rats Running GIF - Rats Running Escape - Discover & Share GIFs

Feel free to stop quoting and just do the normal reply lol

Keep Alive GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That was a huge win for Gamrot last night. Close fight.

Kutateladze won a close fight vs Gamrot last year. Last week Ismagulov won a close fight vs Kutateladze.

Not surprised Gamrot, Kutateladze, Tsarukyan and Ismalgulov are in these close fights with one another.

1 Like

Ehhh

Big win for Moises last night too, he needed that after being finished by Makhachev and Alvaraez back to back. See he is 5-4 in the UFC… just ran into Dariush and Ismagulov as soon as he got his UFC deal off DWCS so no surprise why that didn’t work out for him.

Moises has a very different style but he is right there with Drew Dober as just sort of that gatekeeper to top 15 that most fighters won’t be able to find a way to get through in 2022.

Add Islam and this is what the top 5 will look like as soon as we get these old rank squatters out of the mix.

Much better young talent on the rise.

2 Likes

The 4 horsemen can put the entire top 10 out to pasture minus the champ .

Oh … and he has a name !

1 Like

I came here to post something similar…7-9 are RDA, Conor and Ferguson currently. Also guys like Poirier who have openly stated they’re close to retiring and unlikely to fight at 155 again. The top 10 should look VERY different 6-9 months from now.

2 Likes

Islam Makhachev, who will put Oliveira out to pasture and sit on top of the LW division with 4 horsemen below him.

Respect to Islam, he is about to face the champ, who has a name and should he win he could have Gamrot next and if he loses he gets Arman.

155 is the nuts

1 Like

I see Islam losing handily to Oliveira
Gamrot beating Dariush

Gamrot vs Oliveira will be a very tough.

Gamrot>Islam>Tsarukian

Gamrot is extremely durable, and athletic

Islam did better against Arman than Gamrot though.

All three will kick Oliveira’s ass.

Now BOTH Max AND Volkanowski are saying they want to go to LW?!
The odds of Islam getting the title fight over Max or Volk are now low.
Dariush vs Islam confirmed.

Islam is too big and too strong. Would walk through both of them

1 Like

I really do not like Max at 155

It depends on how big he gets and who else is still there. Guys like Poirier put on size and were completely different fighters at 155. With Max being super technical, and still only 30 years old, it wouldn’t shock me if he was a top 5 lightweight for years.

1 Like