UFC LW title picture

Bj_Penn_Forever if you ever considered doing a podcast, i would like and subscribe and listen to everyone.

1 Like

A good night for GSP or Israel.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s not how it works. Based on that logic Leon Edwards should move to 185 because he cleaned out 170, and Pereirra should move to 205 because he cleaned out 185. Max Holloway should have moved right up to 155 after beating Aldo the first time, right?

Drew Dober vs Bobby Green just added to Dec.17 fight night card. That’s a banger

2 Likes

Great match up

1 Like

Good fight for sure. Really is a fight between a couple of vets who have been the gatekeepers to the top 15 for the past decade. Dober is 10-0 since 2016 when not fighting someone in the current top 15. Green is 5-0 since 2020 when not facing someone in the current top 15.

3 Likes

@drewmorais

1 Like

‘63 split window corvette? A man of culture I see

1 Like

Drew Dober via being more cultured

Why am I tagged in this lol kinda funny though

1 Like

Lol I mixed up usernames. I was thinking you were drew dober. My bad

1 Like

Olivier Aubin-Mercier joins fellow LW’s Makhachev, Usman, Lee and Parnasse in collecting new titles over the past five weeks. Certainly not a quiet time for the division.

3 Likes

That was a great KO for OAM too

It’s gotta be really weird for guys like Tsarukyan to watch OAM make $1M fighting guys like 25-10 Stevie Ray while you’re barely cracking the top 10 while fighting killers like fucking Gamrot, and that other savage he has next.

I wonder if we see more young free agents take a swing at winning a PFL tournament in the future? If there’s some 24 year old who trains under Khabib, and they choose PFL over UFC/Bellator and we see him just smash everyone for like 3 seasons, making more $ than guys like Islam made while fighting his way up the UFC rankings, then as a free agent take the UFC offer and come in getting the Michael Chandler treatment, instantly being in the title picture…might be a smarter career choice for some younger fighters, as they’ll make big $ on the way up and get to avoid guys like Gamrot, Tsarkuryan, Fisiev, Turner, Ismagulov etc

5 Likes

14-1 Roberto de Souza fights 19-1 AJ McKee at RIZIN NYE but his RIZIN title won’t be on the line as I doubt AJ has any plans to compete there frequently right now. Hopefully AJ is in the GP next as I want that tournament to be as stacked as possible as it will be one of the only interesting things happening in Bellator next year.

Prior to that 18-3 Tsarukyan fights 24-1 Ismagulov on Dec 17th and on Dec 10th Pimblett fights Gordon and thats about it for big LW fights happening in December.

1 Like

A couple good lightweight fights on the last fight card of the year.
Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov Co-Main Event
Dober vs Green

1 Like

For sure I like both UFC fights. Then there is also AJ McKee vs Roberto de Souza at RIZIN NYE. Souza has finished 11/13 of his fights via sub and McKee has 7/19 wins via sub and recently became the only fighter to ever submit Patricio Pitbull in 40 fights so its should be an interesting fight on NYE.

Rabadanov vs Takeda is also on that RIZIN card but its not as big a fight as the Tsarukyan, Dober and McKee fights.