UFC Magazine in iran 2007

a brain in hollyblonde would still make no sence.........

ttt

dehghani I want to call again.

stevel20: ok my tel is 00989188170161 i wait for your call with me !!!

dehghani, shipped your package this morning

"if the guy is trying to put together a mma mag in iran do any of you dickheads really give a fuck if he is stealing, or copying material for it? who cares!!!/??!?!?!??!? "

I do because I work for the magazine that he's stealing content from.

DROC

Does you mag usually have a lot of sales in Iran?

"I do because I work for the magazine that he's stealing content from.

DROC "

so please explain to me why you care? as logan stated "Does you mag usually have a lot of sales in Iran?"....is it available in iran? if not then shut the fuck up because if this dude is legit he is showing crazy love for the sport and obviously just doing what he can to make it better in his country. you should walk a mile in his shoes before you act like such a cock.

I do because I work for the magazine that he's stealing content from.
DROC "

"so please explain to me why you care? as logan stated "Does you mag usually have a lot of sales in Iran?"....is it available in iran? if not then shut the fuck up because if this dude is legit he is showing crazy love for the sport and obviously just doing what he can to make it better in his country. you should walk a mile in his shoes before you act like such a cock."

Why would someone care about a person taking their work and passing it of as their own? There is more to it than money my friend. I will say I use to read the French fight sport when I lived in France and I would think that there would be better and more upto date things to still from the internet but that is besides the point. That said as much as the Frech govt tries to get in cozy with the Arabs (I hope Sarko changes that if elected) I dont see you being able to pursue any kind of action against the guy and what kind of damages are you going to get anyways. It is unethical and I can see why you are annoyed it is far from a big deal really.

Why should somebody else take credit for the hours of writing and research, the late nights in the office away from our families, the endless telephone calls, the years of networking and travel that myself and all of the people who work with me have put in?

Seriously, those people who ask why I care must have never created or achieved anything in their life.

Go ask a fighter if he'd care that somebody was claiming his victories as their own.

Ask an artist if he'd be upset if somebody claimed to have painted or sculpted one of their works.

DROC

Quik : see your logo ( 62 gear )advertise on my web sit www.ancientfc.20m.com AFC and www.ufciran.20m.com IUFC

Still no proof that MMA.tv member Dehghani is the guy in the photos/videos.

-jk

lol @ comparing writing an mma article to artist sculptures and paintings and to winning fights. dude you are an emotional whack job and wreck. get over yourself. here is a guy that lives in a damn near 3rd world country that has a sport that he loves more than you love gay french ass, and he is doing anything he can to try to promote the sport in his country, and i'm betting he's not making a dime off of it. if it was in the u.s. or any country with a legit mma scene i would agree with you more. i'm thinking this guy is not spending his day at his cush office..going out for starbucks in the afternoon before he goes and trains at his state of the art gym...bangs his hot woman...and beds down in his posh condo while watching his 50" plasma. get over yourself for 5 minutes and give the guy a break.

lol
great thread

Unless he is breaking Iranian copyright laws, there is no issue here besides a moral one. Does Iran even have copyright laws?

-jk

delghani - you rule man :) If I ever come to Japan we fight BJJ!

"telephon number 918 8170161"

he's from tul$a!!!!

Well, I sent the shirt to his Iranian address.

lol...tell me you're joking!

"What do Arabs have to do with this?"

You sir are correct the Iranians are indeed Persian. In France Arab and muslim are basicaly interchangeable terms please forgive me. At least your not Persian or you would be really pissed I supose. I knew a guy who's father was from Iran and he was always pissed when he was mistaken for an arab.