UFC manager: “whoever says Sean O’Malley lost is getting fired”

Right before the decision of Yan vs O’Malley was read, a UFC manager said that whoever said Sean lost is getting fired. Reminder the UFC is a cartel.

3 Likes

Can Dana White even fire the judges or make it where they can’t judge fights? Isn’t that what the athletic commissions typically do (assign judges), so the UFC can’t manipulate them? I thought the same thing applied to refs, but I’m pretty sure Dana has shit canned refs. No clue what the fuck goes on behind the scenes.

1 Like

Abu Dhabi is their playground. They have no real oversight there. The UFC controls the Abu Dhabi athletic commission.

15 Likes

It’s unfortunate to see where the UFC is headed. It used to be “we’re putting the best vs the best this is the UFC and if you can’t make it here GTFO” to

“We need to build potential stars up with mismatch fights until they’re champion and then make as much money off them”

Now they’re basically fixing decisions like boxing as well. So disgusting.

15 Likes

Yea I kind of figured that also. They can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want there eh? I think USADA is pretty much the only people that can do anything over there. I doubt USADA even does shit there, too much money involved.

1 Like

If Sam Alvey says so…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

7 Likes

USADA works for the UFC. USADA are basically UFC employees

1 Like

Yea it’s completely fucked up. UFC does whatever it wants. I’ve really lost interest after the unappealing cards in the past year or two. I’m sure some cards are great, but I personally liked it better when they didn’t have a card every week with a bunch of jobbers and WMMA fighters. Then when you do get a big fight you actually want to see, the judging is fucking crazy.

13 Likes

I still watch big events but for the most part its highlights after the fact and watching fights that people hype up. Back in the day was so different where it was one ppv per month with a bunch of hype in the meantime. Id watch every fight you could find on the prelims (usually they just put the good ones on the PPV and then watch the post fight presser once those were available. UFC events used to feel like such a big deal

3 Likes

I am all for shitting on the politics behind the scenes but that video in the OP is pretty weak

2 Likes

No they do not. Lol

Are 85% of Americans conspiracy nuts?

4 Likes

So, the video is a guy no one knows showing a clip of another guy no one knows repeating what he says he heard another guy no one knows say, to a person or people that are unidentified.

Allegedly.

Cool.

6 Likes

Unfortunately it seems like that’s a yes. Proud American here also.

1 Like

I didn’t watch these kind of trolling ass bullshit I try to avoid but that’s all on the forum this morning.

This is why fedor stayed home

2 Likes

Has to be the biggest robbery in MMA.

All rounds were giving to yan on verdict app, and by the media.

I cant think of a bigger robbery since I’ve been watching the sport.

8 Likes

Been saying this since the moment the decision was announced. Such BS

3 Likes

This 1000%. Thankfully ONE is around. They will save us lol

2 Likes

ONE on Prime has been amazing.

I’m in.

2 Likes