UFC Manchester

Chimp Strength - McGregor is fighting Holloway, he's not going to be the UK card I wouldn't think. Phone Post 3.0
It's unlikely but then again he's a huge draw and cheap. The Irish would be snapping up all the tickets right away.

My advice to everyone is join fight club straight away if Connor is on the card.

Call it foolish optimism but I think we're going to get a half decent card. Phone Post 3.0

painfulapathy - 
Chimp Strength - McGregor is fighting Holloway, he's not going to be the UK card I wouldn't think. Phone Post 3.0
It's unlikely but then again he's a huge draw and cheap. The Irish would be snapping up all the tickets right away.

My advice to everyone is join fight club straight away if Connor is on the card.

Call it foolish optimism but I think we're going to get a half decent card. Phone Post 3.0

It'll be decent because it's on Fuel, period.

Bisping Muonz is a solid enough main event in my opinion.

Hopefully Dan Hardy is well enough.

Dan Hardy V Robbie Lawler, would be good co main.

Is Struve now cleared to compete? Could well see him being on the card being a high profile european fighter.

American_Gangster - Bisping Muonz is a solid enough main event in my opinion.

Hopefully Dan Hardy is well enough.

Dan Hardy V Robbie Lawler, would be good co main.

Is Struve now cleared to compete? Could well see him being on the card being a high profile european fighter.

Are you numb in the head? In what world does Hardy deserve to be knocked out by Lawler?

I hope Gunnar gets on the card vs a real test. Guy spends a good bit of time over in Ireland training with McGregor and Cathal ( Along with Renzo's and Marcello in NYC ). Gunnar vs Pierce is what I want baby.

It won't be on FUEL because it's on FOX Sports.

Let them bang.

Both on 2 fight win streaks in the UFC.

Hardy was getting Mike Brown which was a very dangerous fight before he had to pull out.

Very similar opposition. Phone Post 3.0

I don't want the card filled with all the same UK fighters as the last couple of times. I think the only guy I'd want to see again is Manuwa.

I'm also pretty sure Luke Barnatt will be on the card. Possibly Norman Parke as well since he fought at 163. Rosi Sexton is campaigning for a fight and I think Julie Kedzie said that she would be up for it.

The number 1 thing i dont want is the same bunch of UK fighters so will Dana and co listen. Id rather see James Thompson and a Heavyweight fight on the maincard then the same old boring match ups. Half the fights Brits but not them all and please somebody ive heard of not the midgets.

I went to Bisping v Leben took a lad who's a fan now and been waiting to go ever since with a group of new fans... but im not going to no shit event we have been waiting years.

NorthernIrishZombie - 

I don't want the card filled with all the same UK fighters as the last couple of times. I think the only guy I'd want to see again is Manuwa.

I'm also pretty sure Luke Barnatt will be on the card. Possibly Norman Parke as well since he fought at 163. Rosi Sexton is campaigning for a fight and I think Julie Kedzie said that she would be up for it.

Any chance you think they can sign Cathal Pendred for the card? I mean, he's the number 1 prospect out of Ireland big marquee win over Mills, big mate of Conor's.

Bellator might snatch him if the UFC sleeps too long on him.

Poptarts - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 

Any chance you think they can sign Cathal Pendred for the card? I mean, he's the number 1 prospect out of Ireland big marquee win over Mills, big mate of Conor's.

I think Cathal said that his contract with Cage Warriors will only let him leave for the UFC. He's already turned down WSOF, and I think he's got his heart set on ending up with Zuffa. I have a feeling he might need another win in Cage Warriors before Dana and co. will sign him up. It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea though.

NorthernIrishZombie - 
Poptarts - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 

I think Cathal said that his contract with Cage Warriors will only let him leave for the UFC. He's already turned down WSOF, and I think he's got his heart set on ending up with Zuffa. I have a feeling he might need another win in Cage Warriors before Dana and co. will sign him up. It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea though.

I was pretty shocked to see him bigger than Che Mills, Mills is a gigantic Welterweight. Why do you think it is they're waiting on a guy like Pendred though? I mean being Irish really has nothing to do with it. He's a Champion of a pro organization, he's 13-2 with a finish over a big name and he's 25. It only helps he's Irish.

Poptarts - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 
Poptarts - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 

I was pretty shocked to see him bigger than Che Mills, Mills is a gigantic Welterweight. Why do you think it is they're waiting on a guy like Pendred though? I mean being Irish really has nothing to do with it. He's a Champion of a pro organization, he's 13-2 with a finish over a big name and he's 25. It only helps he's Irish.

I won some money on that fight too after seeing how awful Mills looked at the weigh-ins.

My only guess is that they want to make sure that beating Mills wasn't a one-off. Pendred hasn't exactly beaten a row of killers just yet. Give him one more win in Cage Warriors and then sign him up in time for the Dublin show which is no doubt going to happen some time in 2014.

NorthernIrishZombie - 
Poptarts - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 
Poptarts - 
NorthernIrishZombie - 

I won some money on that fight too after seeing how awful Mills looked at the weigh-ins.

My only guess is that they want to make sure that beating Mills wasn't a one-off. Pendred hasn't exactly beaten a row of killers just yet. Give him one more win in Cage Warriors and then sign him up in time for the Dublin show which is no doubt going to happen some time in 2014.

Just like Bellator has dipped into a lot of great talent in Brazil, U.S and especially Russia the UFC had missed they are starting to snatch up top prospects from the UK now too I have noticed. ( to much lesser extents they've signed a lot of guys the UFC would be very happy to have from other places too like Taimanglo from Guam or Marcin Heald from Austria. )

Martin Stapleton 13-1
Rob Sinclair 12-2 ( just beat Winner )
Paul Sass...One of the worst releases by the UFC since Fitch.

They are trying to dip into that UK base and deepen their talent and fanbase now. The Russian fanbase they have is actually really big too, I am surprised they haven't made it a mission to put on a big Bellator card in Russia showcasing all that talent before the UFC beats them to it. Would have been very wise.

Daley vs Brown would be sick!

When do tixs go on sale?!

I wanna go Phone Post 3.0

The manchester card:-
No title fight main event(will we fuck as ever get a decent one again)
bunch of uk guys in very winnable fights.

DFW Jnr I could go to my local show and watch that for fucks sake.

IGOTBELCHED - The manchester card:-

Munoz vs Bisping is not a very winnable fight.

Poptarts - 
IGOTBELCHED - The manchester card:-

Munoz vs Bisping is not a very winnable fight.

Ok will put it in the catagory.

shittest main events ever.

But when the fight is good Dana will say "People talkin shit about the card and all the fights were great".

I honestly couldn't give a fuck, i can go to my local show and watch great fights, i want to see the very best fight, not the very average no disrespect, but for a main event i want to see the elite fight.

It must've cost me in the region of £500 to attend previous events once you include hotels, transport, food, beer and mid-level tickets (£150). I'm reluctant to dash that again on the level of card we get. I agree with some of the things said previously, lack of variation in fighters on UK cards and you can see 'good fights' on UK cards.
Simply put, the UFC cards have diminished in quality yet the prices don't reflect the drop. The current cards don't reflect value for money and that's probably why the venues aren't selling out. Phone Post 3.0

Completely agree with the elite aspect. It's not going to be more entertaining than UCMMA, but it's the quality we pay for and aren't receiving in live shows. Phone Post 3.0