UFC/McGregor split rumors

A close friend and long time WEC and Zuffa employee just told me and Jake Shields what Zuffa’s cut allegedly is….. 20% of his purse (his purse is rumored at 75 million) and 50% of Conor’s share of the PPV (Conor is getting 20% of the PPV) so Zuffa gets just shy of 19 mil plus 10% of the PPV $. 

So at 4 million buys the UFC gets 40 mil. Around $59 mil if all goes well and they hit 4 mil buys. Conor to get 95 mil if they reach 4 mil… short of May/PAC numbers (4.2-4.6) and 100+ if they equal or beat it.’ Regardless everyone is getting rich.

Do your other accounts post new information or do they simply repost things that've already been posted, too? 

diablonuva -

A close friend and long time WEC and Zuffa employee just told me and Jake Shields what Zuffa’s cut allegedly is….. 20% of his purse (his purse is rumored at 75 million) and 50% of Conor’s share of the PPV (Conor is getting 20% of the PPV) so Zuffa gets just shy of 19 mil plus 10% of the PPV $. 

So at 4 million buys the UFC gets 40 mil. Around $59 mil if all goes well and they hit 4 mil buys. Conor to get 95 mil if they reach 4 mil… short of May/PAC numbers (4.2-4.6) and 100+ if they equal or beat it.’ Regardless everyone is getting rich.

Conor McWeather -
diablonuva -

LMAO!

Conor McWeather -
diablonuva -

Bootiful!!

LOL at that GIF

So, is this Conor McWeather other name or Carogan ?