UFC moving in the right direction

Seems like the UFC is listening to the fans and doing what fans are asking for. We said they'd have to get someone else to run their drug testing so they're getting a third party testing program started. We bitched about them not putting on cards worthy of our time, now we're getting cards like the Jones/Rumble and Lawler/MacDonald cards. Hell they even gave Rory the title shot we bitched for. Now we're pretty quick to give the UFC crap when they do things we don't like, so I'm gonna give me props on moving in the right direction Phone Post 3.0

Yes sir. Much deserved props to the Egg. We need to let them know that we appreciate it when they listen Phone Post 3.0

Zuffa is very good at self correcting.

Yup.

Alright, now about monthly stipends, to offset some of the upcoming sponsorship losses and so starting UFC fighters can legit make a full-time living...

In fact, maybe make that a thing that escalates every five fights or something, and make it another thing that can be taken away if a fighter pisses hot (as in, not just freeze the stipend for the duration of the suspension, but don't count that fight towards the total needed for a stipend raise).

CurtisTheConqueror - Yes sir. Much deserved props to the Egg. We need to let them know that we appreciate it when they listen Phone Post 3.0
I feel like they're really trying, so I wanna give em props. Most people on here will just find something else to bitch about :p Phone Post 3.0

They still don't have a cruiserweight division. I HATE ZUFFA!

- Most UGers

I don't think they are doing enough, and I'm over it.

They have allowed juiced up, roid raging mother fuckers into an octagon. Or allow someone to do so much blow everyone knew about it, then cover it up. Allowing blow over weed is mind blowing.

This isn't MLB, or the NBA where the fighters have a union. They are under a clause by the UFC that says they can do what ever the hell they want.

Failed test = banned for life from the UFC.

But then again I personally think the UFC has already jumped the shark. I don't give them 10 more years.

thestaton - I don't think they are doing enough, and I'm over it.

They have allowed juiced up, roid raging mother fuckers into an octagon. Or allow someone to do so much blow everyone knew about it, then cover it up. Allowing blow over weed is mind blowing.

This isn't MLB, or the NBA where the fighters have a union. They are under a clause by the UFC that says they can do what ever the hell they want.

Failed test = banned for life from the UFC.

But then again I personally think the UFC has already jumped the shark. I don't give them 10 more years.

Why do you not give the ufc/mma 10 more years? Phone Post 3.0