UFC needs LENANNER

to knock some head off and bring excitment/////

Who is this Lenanner?

Is that like, le nanny?

It's is kind of sad that he could come in and beat Sylvia, without much MMA experience

I think he woukld be a great add for the UFC

oups...Lebanner

lebanner maybe?

Other possibilities: Josh Barnett, Semmy Schilt, Mark Kerr.

hell no for bringing in Kerr, I doubt Barnett would come back to the UFC if asked, and I think Semmy is making too much in K-1 to be brought back, although I would like to see him back.

and yes, the UFC needs to get LeBanner.

Lebanner take Tim's belt

Let's hope they bring him in.

yes they do

If Tim tried to stand with LeBanner, it would be interesting. LeBanner would probably get the better of Tim but who knows, Tim has on odd body structure that helps him absorb and deflect a lot of punches. Look at the Tra fight.

On the mat, Tim would pound him out.

ttt for Lebanner to knoxk the dirty trashed face of Sylvia

I agree with monsiuer Ju Jubre

"If Tim tried to stand with LeBanner, it would be interesting. LeBanner would probably get the better of Tim but who knows, Tim has on odd body structure that helps him absorb and deflect a lot of punches. Look at the Tra fight"

No it wouldnt. Lebanner would KO him in under a minute. There is a world of difference between an elite striker and a clumsy tall guy thinking he is an elite striker

Tim would not even beat Musashi in K1

That would be an exciting & much needed addition to the UFC HW division.

I don't think ZUFFA are coming close to JLB's K-1 paychecks though.

Remember Don Frye V JLB? Frye thought he could hang with elite strikers prior to that fight. Even thought he wanted to fight Tyson.

Diego stole is correct. A world of difference....

That frickin huge Korean Sumo guy got far in K-1 with even more basic punches than Sylvia..

Max

agreed, at least Tim can put combinations together.

Lenanner is french for banana you dumbasses....

Mato