UFC Nottingham looks super solid

Out of all the upcoming cards looks one looks really good.

Despite not a lot of huge names I am really looking forward to this event.

There are a ton of good and interesting matchups.

-Stefan Struve (24-5) vs. Stipe Miocic (9-0)

-Dan Hardy (24-10) vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs. Yves Jabouin (18-7)

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs. Matt Wiman (14-6)

-Che Mills (14-5) vs. Duane Ludwig (21-13)

-Tom ‘Kong’ Watson (15-4) vs. Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1) vs. John Maguire (18-3)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0) vs. Kyle Kingsbury (11-4)

-Gunnar Nelson (9-0-1) vs. Pascal Krauss (10-1)

All these match ups are good, intriguing fights that I am really looking forward to.

Yep Phone Post

Four undefeated fighters on the same card is exceptional too

Excited to see Jimi Manuwa debut in the UFC. As a proud Englishman I hope this kid lives up to the hype. Oh, and of course, WAR HARDY!

I like Dan Hardy but I would really like to see Amir Sadollah step up his game and really do well.

Eager to see Gunnar Nelson fight as well.

Yeah great card. Phone Post

good match ups for those of us that love the fights and not the names necessarily. but who is the main event/ co main? what kinda card is this

Woah, hadn't taken a look at the card in full before now. That's the best UK card since the Hendo-Rampage fight Phone Post

Yep, on paper, looking pretty awesome. Been waiting a long time for Jimi and Kong to get the call up to the big show. Atmosphere is going to be amazing!

WT_UGCTT - Yep, on paper, looking pretty awesome. Been waiting a long time for Jimi and Kong to get the call up to the big show. Atmosphere is going to be amazing!

Yup the atmosphere at the ice stadium is class, cant imagine what it will be like for a UFC. Will blow the roof off Phone Post

in_different - good match ups for those of us that love the fights and not the names necessarily. but who is the main event/ co main? what kinda card is this

Struve v miocic is main event.
Struve has done enough to reach main event status IMHO Phone Post

Jimi and Kong have got my attention for this card. I'm stoked.

Fuck this card has serious potential to be great. Those matchups are spot on Phone Post

Stipe Miocic (9-0)
vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs.

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs

-Che Mills (14-5) vs

Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0)
Pascal Krauss (10-1)

Winners at first glance Phone Post

caseharts - Stipe Miocic (9-0)
vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs.

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs

-Che Mills (14-5) vs

Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0)
Pascal Krauss (10-1)

Hardy is hometown hero, he takes this fight. Struve will submit stipe Phone Post

UGCTT_ WhoWishesTheyWereSmooth? -
vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs.

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs

-Che Mills (14-5) vs

Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0)
Pascal Krauss (10-1)

Hardy is hometown hero, he takes this fight. Struve will submit stipe Phone Post

I don't believe hometown stuff. ANd I think. Amir wins. And no I don't think struve gets him down. Stipe is a great wrestler with size. This will happen on the feet. Where stipe has the advantage imo Phone Post

caseharts -
vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs.

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs

-Che Mills (14-5) vs

Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0)
Pascal Krauss (10-1)

I don't believe hometown stuff. ANd I think. Amir wins. And no I don't think struve gets him down. Stipe is a great wrestler with size. This will happen on the feet. Where stipe has the advantage imo Phone Post

Same with Barry

Same with Lamar

We will see Phone Post

caseharts -
vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs.

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs

-Che Mills (14-5) vs

Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0)
Pascal Krauss (10-1)

Same with Barry

Same with Lamar

We will see Phone Post

Neither are the level of stipe as a wrestler c'mon dude??barryvand lavar aren't wrestlers. Not saying its impossible. It will look like roynelson vs struve or more craft vs Struve except Struve goes down. And I like Struve. Stipe is a future contender, Phone Post

Awesome card. UK's been waiting a long time for a card like this. Phone Post

caseharts -
caseharts -
vs. Amir Sadollah (6-3)

-Brad Pickett (21-6) vs.

-Paul Sass (13-0) vs

-Che Mills (14-5) vs

Brad Tavares (8-1)

-John Hathaway (16-1)

-Jimi Manuwa (11-0)
Pascal Krauss (10-1)

Same with Barry

Same with Lamar

We will see Phone Post

Neither are the level of stipe as a wrestler c'mon dude??barryvand lavar aren't wrestlers. Not saying its impossible. It will look like roynelson vs struve or more craft vs Struve except Struve goes down. And I like Struve. Stipe is a future contender, Phone Post

Yea maybe you right, either way cant wait to find out Phone Post