UFC official confirms Iaquinta acting like novice

time traveling 12er -
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

UFC is fucking embarrassing at this point. I'm 100% in agreement with Al. Acting like him wanting a good doctor and thinking the UFC should pay for his surgery is out of line, I mean what the fuck. A 4 billion dollar company can't shell out 60k for a top fighter to heal properly? Fucking absolute nonsense. I would smack the shit outta these fat housecat UFC officials. I'll guarantee the majority of them haven't trained a day in their lives. 

It's sad that I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not anymore with mma fans.

Let me guess you're another shill that is okay with Al not getting bonuses for beyond impressive KOs. On behalf of Al let me tell you this, GO FUCK YOURSELF 

It's not that he didn't deserve the bonus. What he and a lot of people don't seem to understand is that him being ineligible for I believe 4 fights is a penalty handed down a while back. Idk why he's acting all surprised. Ineligible for bonus. Gets mad when doesn't get bonus. Argues it was the best knockout and deserved it, ignoring the fact he's not eligible.
Also pissed he had to beg for surgery even though they ended up doing it for him and like the official said doesn't even give thanks. Ultimately he got it. Got what he wanted doesn't even say thanks and still complaining it wasn't good enough cause he had to beg even though he got what he wanted which was above and beyond and the best available. No matter what he'll complain.
He is going about it all wrong. Immature to go out and complain instead of dealing with his problems privately or respectfully. The ironic part is that he likely could have made some progress towards getting what he wanted. He performed which is what you gotta do. - /

time traveling 12er -

UFC is fucking embarrassing at this point. I'm 100% in agreement with Al. Acting like him wanting a good doctor and thinking the UFC should pay for his surgery is out of line, I mean what the fuck. A 4 billion dollar company can't shell out 60k for a top fighter to heal properly? Fucking absolute nonsense. I would smack the shit outta these fat housecat UFC officials. I'll guarantee the majority of them haven't trained a day in their lives. 

Let me guess you're another shill that is okay with Al not getting bonuses for beyond impressive KOs. On behalf of Al let me tell you this, GO FUCK YOURSELF 

You act like he's been prime Andy Matrix KO'ing people.

Herecomestherampage -
time traveling 12er -

That doesn't matter. The fact that the UFC has banned him from bonuses is borderline criminal. If you have such a problem with him then just cut him, telling him he cant win a bonus regardless of performance is just retarded. Why should he have any motivation to fight? And there's no way you can convince me it's okay to have him fighting in a co main spot where everyone else on the card is bonus eligible but because of past events Al can't even have the opportunity to win one? That just doesn't make sense. Seems cruel to me. 

time traveling 12er -

You seem angry.  Maybe you should go trash a hotel room.  I hear that's the cool thing to do.  Then ask your boss to pay for surgery on a non-work related injury and call him an asshole after he does it.  lol

bonus ban is straight union-busting bullshit

fuck the ufc

TheMaskedBandit - It's not that he didn't deserve the bonus. What he and a lot of people don't seem to understand is that him being ineligible for I believe 4 fights is a penalty handed down a while back. Idk why he's acting all surprised. Ineligible for bonus. Gets mad when doesn't get bonus. Argues it was the best knockout and deserved it, ignoring the fact he's not eligible.
Also pissed he had to beg for surgery even though they ended up doing it for him and like the official said doesn't even give thanks. Ultimately he got it. Got what he wanted doesn't even say thanks and still complaining it wasn't good enough cause he had to beg even though he got what he wanted which was above and beyond and the best available. No matter what he'll complain.
He is going about it all wrong. Immature to go out and complain instead of dealing with his problems privately or respectfully. The ironic part is that he likely could have made some progress towards getting what he wanted. He performed which is what you gotta do. - /

Agreed

time traveling 12er -
time traveling 12er -

You seem angry.  Maybe you should go trash a hotel room.  I hear that's the cool thing to do.  Then ask your boss to pay for surgery on a non-work related injury and call him an asshole after he does it.  lol

God you are beyond retarded. So because Al injured his knee in training for a fight and not in the actual fight itself it's not "work related"? Go fuck yourself. These guys literally train so hard their body's fail them and they can only rely on their company to cover something if it goes wrong mid competition? You are such a fuckwit it's not even funny. Go train for a week and see what I mean. You strike me as the fan who's only ever lifted cheetos into their mouth. 

what a huge loser Hahahahaha.

seriously. what a stupid dick. Who would do that to their boss??? hahahaha. he deserves everything he isn't getting and whatever isn't to come.

time traveling 12er -
time traveling 12er -

God you are beyond retarded. So because Al injured his knee in training for a fight and not in the actual fight itself it's not "work related"? Go fuck yourself. These guys literally train so hard their body's fail them and they can only rely on their company to cover something if it goes wrong mid competition? You are such a fuckwit it's not even funny. Go train for a week and see what I mean. You strike me as the fan who's only ever lifted cheetos into their mouth. 

you need to settle the fuck down. ACTUALLY READ THE POST. drink some juice to elevate your blood sugar, and call your nurse to come change your diaper.

Non N00B -

You bonus suspending me? I bonused my ass off, FUCK YOUUUU!

Lol, that made me laugh.

Herecomestherampage -
time traveling 12er -

Nah. Pretty sure Al is doing it while clean.

Wanderpage -
time traveling 12er -
time traveling 12er -

you need to settle the fuck down. ACTUALLY READ THE POST. drink some juice to elevate your blood sugar, and call your nurse to come change your diaper.

Whoa. You are one bad fucking keyboard warrior bro. Look out everybody. We have a bad motherfucker on our hands. This dude talks shit to people on a computer.

BrckNoHitBk - 
Wanderpage -
time traveling 12er -
time traveling 12er -

Whoa. You are one bad fucking keyboard warrior bro. Look out everybody. We have a bad motherfucker on our hands. This dude talks shit to people on a computer.

"From: BrckNoHitBk Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 4 days ago Member Since: 6/28/10

CRE will continue to have no life and post here every single day until he dies alone.

There you go. I just predicted the future also."

What's up now patna?

It was funny like that in the hood sometimes.

I hope they string him along. Fuck him!!