UFC Official Merch Needs to Be Better

What is this gah-bidge? 

Ya gonna get somebody killed to death wearing that shit. Paddy Beer Muscles with that shirt on and that fucking Dropkick Murphys song in his head is going to think he's some kind of lethal fighter, then he'll get wrecked for wearing a provocative shirt, and his Jewish lawer will sue the UFC. 

Why not just a classy velour tracksuit?

Judontkneedthisname3744 - His Jewish lawyer. Is that supposed to be an insult? Are you insulting Jews for being successful? Lol Phone Post 3.0

What are you, an asshole? If I need a lawyer, I'm going to find the most Jewish one. There's no insult there. It's a compliment.

Like if I'm in hospital and a doctor comes in and he has an Irish name, I'll ask him to leave and bring me a real doctor (Indian, Chinese, Russian, Jewish) 

I'm saying nice things and you get offense.

Mannaggia, this world.

Bobby Lupo -
Judontkneedthisname3744 - His Jewish lawyer. Is that supposed to be an insult? Are you insulting Jews for being successful? Lol Phone Post 3.0

What are you, an asshole? If I need a lawyer, I'm going to find the most Jewish one. There's no insult there. It's a compliment.

Like if I'm in hospital and a doctor comes in and he has an Irish name, I'll ask him to leave and bring me a real doctor (Indian, Chinese, Russian, Jewish) 

Mannaggia, this world.

their gear is just pretty crap in general. Phone Post 3.0

Judontkneedthisname3744 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Mannaggia, this world.

Youre the fucking asshole, you have an obsession with Jews.  Bro youre not italian so give up the schtick its played out.  I can also look up italian words and put them here.   

I get it, you're mezza finocchio, you want the SAZZ-EECh

You're the one with Ju in your name. 

Bobby Lupo -

Mannaggia, this world.

I agree with lupo , cuz when he finds a cock , it's always black Phone Post 3.0

But the UFC Bro-nation eats this shit up. Phone Post 3.0

RICKYB - 
Bobby Lupo -

Mannaggia, this world.

I agree with lupo , cuz when he finds a cock , it's always black Phone Post 3.0

Right?

Bobby Lupo - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Mannaggia, this world.

Youre the fucking asshole, you have an obsession with Jews.  Bro youre not italian so give up the schtick its played out.  I can also look up italian words and put them here.   

I get it, you're mezza finocchio, you want the SAZZ-EECh

Was that supposed to be funny?  Do you think you are Robert De Niro?

Bobby D never said that