UFC on ABC 2 results & discussion

I spent a summer trying to nail down an australian accent after watching several unfuckable aussies get laid night after night.
Chicks are dumb.

Edit- I hooked up with a New Zealand 6 on my 30th birthday. Her accent made her a Colorado 8.

Dern looks in great shape. Lost a lot of that baby fat. She comes in looking soft sometimes.

Goddam she’s awful. Head down running in. She’s not tough DC, she’s got some downsy gene.

Took that arm.

Lmao

Funny shite!

This accent is unreal

dern lookin possible roidy these days

2 Likes

Derns English is improving significantly as well

2 Likes

McKringy. She is unwatchable other than fighting. Her English is getting much better. Smh

1 Like

Because she grew up both in Brazil and AZ?

She looked impressive I have to say. Going to be one of the handful of women’s fighter worth watching in the next couple years

Dern’s english has much improved

said the same, dern looking juicy after years of being a bit chubby and missing weight.

Did anyone else notice the Italian flag next to Luis Pena’s name? Thought they fucked up, but apparently he was born there. Pretty cool, hope to see more wops in the UFC

lol @ the cuban missle crisis. :smile:

these free ABC cards are cool, but so many fucking commercials and fluff between bouts.

shhh, don’t give away our secret weapon. They might check Vettori before the main event

Marquez via decision.