UFC on ESPN+10 results & discussion

UFC on ESPN+ 10 took place Saturday, May 18th from the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York. The event was headlined by a welterweight bout between former welterweight contender Rafael Dos Anjos and top lightweight contender Kevin Lee.

The event was broadcast in it's entirety and exclusively on ESPN+.

Main Card (Live on ESPN++, 8:00 PM EST)

-Rafael dos Anjos defeated Kevin Lee by Submission (Arm Triangle, Round 4, 3:47)

-Ian Heinisch defeated Antonio Carlos Junior by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

-Felicia Spencer defeated Megan Anderson by Submission (RNC, Round 1, 3:24)

-Vicente Luque defeated Derrick Krantz by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 3:52)

-Charles Oliveira defeated Nik Lentz by TKO (Punches, Round 2, 2:11)

-Davi Ramos defeated Austin Hubbard by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Preliminary Card (Live on +, 5:00 PM EST)

-Aspen Ladd defeated Sijara Eubanks by Unanimous Decision (30-26, 29-27, 29-28)
-Desmond Green defeated Charles Jourdain by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
-Michel Pereira defeated Danny Roberts by KO (Punch, Round 1, 1:47)
-Grant Dawson defeated Mike Trizano by Submission (RNC, Round 2, 2:27)
-Ed Herman defeated Patrick Cummins by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 3:39)
-Zak Cummings defeated Trevin Giles by Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 3, 4:01)
-Julio Arce defeated Julian Erosa by KO (Headkick, Round 3, 1:49)

Surely a card worth getting an ESPN+ subscription for, obviously you can't just give this kind of star power away for free on cable.

Seven of the fights have a favorite who's -250 or greater. Three of them are -750 or higher. If Anik is on the mic tonight, count how many times he wonders if someone will "cash as a significant underdog." The dude's probably got parlays like mad. One of the lower odds parlays - Lentz and Eubanks - pays $1,300 on a $100 bet. 

(For comparison: UFC 238 has only 3 fights that have a favorite with odds higher than -250.)

Tug Dabone -

Seven of the fights have a favorite who's -250 or greater. Three of them are -750 or higher. If Anik is on the mic tonight, count how many times he wonders if someone will "cash as a significant underdog." The dude's probably got parlays like mad. One of the lower odds parlays - Lentz and Eubanks - pays $1,300 on a $100 bet. 

(For comparison: UFC 238 has only 3 fights that have a favorite with odds higher than -250.)

Just noticed that. Hard to make a bet with those odds.

I want to bet on RDA but don't trust judges, and that fight has decision all over it.

Feel like skipping the prelims but I can't skip  RDA vs Kevin Lee and Luque, Oliveira, and Ramos fights. Will watch the main card.

Rda most inconsistent fighter, might destroy lee or look horrible

this card is so weak theres not even a Reddit stream on this

Arce looked like trash for being -850, but that was a nice ko

Anybody else's ESPN+ not opening broadcast?

knappster - 

really?

Hate this sprint commercial that will no doubt play 1,000 times tonight. 

Cummings came through with sub..was getting pick apart until that beautiful counter that dropped Giles

knappster -

I doubt that... but I'm watch on my crispy  clear espn plus 

knappster - 

wrong

Let's get this show on the road!

(for Canadian TSN viewers at least)

This could be the fight of the night right here. Cummins vs Herman 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
knappster -

I doubt that... but I'm watch on my crispy  clear espn plus 

A man of culture, I see

Going with Cummins in this one because I couldn't in good faith pick a fighter with tattoos that horrible. (Yeah, it's hard to pick fights some time with that as my criteria)

I totally forgot that this card was even happening!