• Burgos -76%
  • Roberts - 80%
  • Torres - 10% 
  • Barriault - 73%
  • Piechota - 90%
  • Camacho - 86%
  • Jaynes - 80%
  • Rohskopf - 100%

Except for the chick fights - which we all know will be simply incredible and will be a great reminder of why DFW insists on keeping them in UFC and has treated us to 4 fucking chick fights on this card alone just to spoil us rotten - there are some matchups featuring fighters with excellent finishing credentials.

Barriault vs. Piechota and Jaynes vs. Camacho should be bangers, if the guys follow form.

Prop odds say in those two fights, "Fight doesn't go to decision" is favored (-185 in one, -270 in the other). Ha ha, watch them both go to decision and BLAF will hand bonuses to several chicks.

"Barriault vs. Piechota and Jaynes vs. Camacho should be bangers, if the guys follow form.

Prop odds say in those two fights, "Fight doesn't go to decision" is favored (-185 in one, -270 in the other)"

Man, I love when finishers get together and go for it.

Fingers crossed for Barriault vs. Piechota to do likewise.

I didn’t see how Jaynes got cut.   Impressive debut 

knockoutfighter - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
knockoutfighter - 

Roxy is just plain awful 

She’s mostly impressive in how far she’s taken her career with what she has to work with.

No she’s not.  It goes to show how shitty WMMA fighters are.  She hasn’t improved since 2005.

I’m not saying she’s great, but she has improved much more than I would have thought she’d be able to. She’s a solid, valid, competent fighter, but yeah undercard material for the most part.

Tuning in right in time for some WMMA action.

1 Like

Casey's weight cut isn't going to do her any favors if the fight continues like this 

What a barn burner 

I bet Ali's daughter, Laila Ali never thought wearing cornrolls in boxing would start a treand for most women and men to wear them in combat sports up to this date. 

BTW, I'd like to commend Herzog for being a good ref and not standing them up.

I know that's an unpopular opinion with the just bleed crowd, but IMO if you want to get back up to your feet work on your fucking grappling!

3 Likes

I can't believe a "professional" fighter tapped to that.

1 Like

Good fights so far

Nice finish, both are tough guys!

I love the no crowd and intimate setting. You can hear everything.  This is why I loved watching TUF fights, it would be even better if we could turn off commentary and just listen to corners and fight audio 

Time to make food and take a tiny tornado shit break

2 Likes

Watch for outside interference from the Van Buren Boys.

Now that Reebok's moving on from their partnership there's rainbows and camo coming. Good job Reebok.

Venum could actually work out as a pretty cool sponsor in the long run.

Teccia is 0-4 -_-

Torres so far making some adjustments in round 2

Tecia Torres is a savage lol fun to watch

Hoe was this chick -250? She sucks

Props to Torres for actually trying to finish.