UFC on ESPN+ 29 results & discussion

BrowBeaten -
BJ Penn Forever -

Dober vs Hernandez is the co-main in my mind. Dober has big power and has some impressive KOs the past few years. He has also been winning a lot of fights lately. Same for Hernandez, entered the UFC with a big KO of Dariush and just beat Trinaldo.

Sure this one could end in the 1st but I think its likely its a FOTN war.

That hernandez fella will always be someone I root against since he was such a cunt to Cowboy 

Humbled him pretty good tho haha. One of the most satisfying beatings I've seen.

Does it start in a hour?  Wtf

BJ Penn Forever -

Dober vs Hernandez is the co-main in my mind. Dober has big power and has some impressive KOs the past few years. He has also been winning a lot of fights lately. Same for Hernandez, entered the UFC with a big KO of Dariush and just beat Trinaldo.

This is the fight I’m looking forward to most, and of course I’m picking Alex to win. He’s gotta use his speed and footwork to avoid the power. Dober has looked great his last few fights, even when he lost to Dariush. 

knockoutfighter -

Does it start in a hour?  Wtf

It started 5 mins ago at 5pm CST

Floppy Divac -
BrowBeaten -
BJ Penn Forever -

That hernandez fella will always be someone I root against since he was such a cunt to Cowboy 

I forgot, what did he do that was so cunty?

He basically talked shit to Cowboy. You know, the way a fighter would do to another fighter before a cage fight. 

TwoDudesTalkingMMA -

Who wants fights during the week? I do I do.

UFC Fight Night Breakdown: https://youtu.be/v5ahFBcd9sw

Midweek cards remind me of, was it WEC on Versus? It’s a little foggy but that’s the last major org I remember that did midweek cards aside from PFL. 

33 mins in and no fight?

What time do these actually start?

MattBFD -

33 mins in and no fight?

I’m getting the idea that the fights start at 6 CST. This footage looks like it might be from the preflight earlier. 

I was under the impression thay I was watching fights tonight. 1 hour in and it doesn't seem liks I'm watching fights tonight  

Going with Sherman in this one.

Sherman turning it on late in the round. He takes round 1.

An hour and 15 min in and still no fights. Wtf is this shit? 

whoops. Took to long when I ran upstairs and missed the ending.

Fuck the crowd, I love this. I can even hear them playing some Big L in the background. 

BrowBeaten -

Seems like a Wednesday card is an odd choice right now. Especially since I feel like there's been almost zero advertising for this. 

Had no idea there were fights tonight until just now

These fights are making me love UFC all over again.

going with Azure here

Well,  for everyone who complained about the early Cruz stoppage.....

Damn. Kelleher with the Straight KO.