'UFC on ESPN 35: Font vs. Vera' discussion thread

Jew Boy is up next

I know, the blood is rushing to my nether member…

1 Like

She has a strong jawline like our girl Felice

Why did I bet on that shit!? Fight turned on a dime.

Stop it

He got his haircut for this fight but he wouldn’t let them use any buzzers

aa86bca7e7403f8b9846db9a42e21971

1 Like

795baeb5e495fc3b43cf72281cf0ea05

1 Like

Munsun :- I milked your cow
Amish :- we don’t have a cow, we have a bull tho

1 Like

Doh

1 Like

I wanna thump/tap my dick on her swollen haemotoma forehead

1 Like

I heard that cocksucker walked away in the middle of the barn raising just because the lunch Bell was being rung… maybe Fatboy Font the cunt should have walked away from a couple of dinner Bells being rung. I have no sympathy nor respect for a piece of shit that can’t make fucking weight for contractually agreed to fight. Normally I agree with Din Thomas but him and chisea we’re way too sympathetic doing the pre-fight show. Call it as it is, font is a fucking cunt for coming in almost 3 lb over

1 Like

Was not me lol

1 Like

Well that stat is no longer…

Morgan

"I’ll starts a Thread for the fights tonight,

What’s the worst that can happen"

3 Likes

2 Likes

I kept prodding @Nick_Diaz_Army

2 Likes

I’d let to e.t. go down on me there, and then I’d stick my glowing finger up herr butt hole while she was doing it. And then her whole face would light up like a Jack O’Lantern while I said “Beee goooood” in an E.T.voice…

1 Like

He better come up with that fucking joke or that butthole description by the end of Tonight Show otherwise it’s open season… C’mon @JohnMorganMMA … show us you belong here, show us your blood is pure!

1 Like

laughing so hard i cant type. Imagine the horror

1 Like

Last time I made an official thread one of the mods shitted on me with their own official thread and over took me

2 Likes