UFC on ESPN+ 35 results & discussion

UFC on ESPN+ 35 (UFC on ESPN+ 35: Waterson vs. Hill) took place Saturday, September 12th from the UFC Apex Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event was scheduled to feature twelve mixed martial arts bouts and was broadcast in its entirety through the ESPN+ streaming platform available on mobile devices and popular streaming devices.

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 8:00 PM EST)

-Michelle Waterson defeated Angela Hill by Split Decision (48-47, 46-49, 48-47)
-Ottman Azaitar defeated Khama Worthy by TKO (Punches, Round 1, 1:33)
-Roxanne Modafferi defeated Andrea Lea by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Ed Herman defeated Mike Rodriguez by Submission (Kimura, Round 3, 4:01)
-Bobby Green defeated Alan Patrick by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Billy Quarantillo defeated Kyle Nelson vs. by KO (Punch, Round 3, 0:07)

Preliminary Card (Live on ESPN+, 5:30 PM EST)

-Sijara Eubanks defeated Julia Avila by Uanimous Decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
-Kevin Croom defeated Roosevelt Roberts by Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 1, 0:31)
-Alexandr Romanov defeated Roque Martinez by Submission (Arm Triangle, Round 2, 4:22)
-Jalin Turner defeated Brok Weaver by Submission (RNC, Round 2, 4:20)
-Bryan Barberena defeated Anthony Ivy by Uanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
-Sabina Mazo defeated Justine Kish by Submission (RNC, Round 3, 3:57)

Rolls Eyes

With three 3-rounders and a 5-round Main Event, we're looking at the potential for 14 rounds (70 minutes!) of chick-on-chick WAR tonight!

Fingers crossed for no last-minute cancellations!

![](upload://aFMKfaSAJGt3MugrexR8XxvTKMJ.jpeg)

3 Likes

Okay, now for some good news:

• Of the 8 male vs. male fights on the card, 6 feature matchups between guys who both have finished 70% or more of their wins.
  • Of those 6 fights, 3 include guys who have finished 100% of their wins. (Rodriguez, Ivy, and Romanov)
  • One other fight on the card involves a guy who's finished 100% of his wins (Turner) vs. a guy who got finished his last time out (Weaver).

Conclusion: Way above average potential for good Just Bleed action in the men's fights. Unfortunately for some of the guys, Dana likes to hand out POTNs to any chick who actually gets a finish and there's always a chance one of the chicks on the card will get lucky and stop her opponent. 

So how many fights have we lost so far? There should be betting odds for cancelled fights at this point. I already see Roberts vs Frivola is gone. Why can't girls fights get cancelled damnit 

Where's the main card?

1 Like

In. 

Nice Invicta card. Think I'll skip this one.

2 Likes

This is one of the worst cards ever 

2 Likes

In to see hill get her face smacked 

I only give a shit about Herman 

Thebonfirexm -

I only give a shit about Herman 

Ed Herman's 2020 so far. Glad to see he's finally getting to fight again.

![](upload://csL6dxHSDhZjTPkuqfqJ9ZDSXxN.png)

Sadly in like a true junkie.

How in the fuck is the first fight already in progress? This isn't the first time recently where I've relied on one of these fight night threads to tell me when the fights will begin...... only to discover the the UG operatives do not actually know when the fights will begin.

KirkBJJ - Sadly in like a true junkie.

Thank goodness for online gambling on nights like this.

sgotwalks - 
KirkBJJ - Sadly in like a true junkie.

Thank goodness for online gambling on nights like this.

No doubt! It’s the only way for these cards.

1-1? I can’t even tell with this shit.

Kish is fuckin terrible lol

that camel toe on Mazo..my god

KirkBJJ - Kish is fuckin terrible lol

The just throw everything wildly tactic almost worked until it didn't.