UFC on ESPN+ 35 results & discussion

sgotwalks -

How in the fuck is the first fight already in progress? This isn't the first time recently where I've relied on one of these fight night threads to tell me when the fights will begin...... only to discover the the UG operatives do not actually know when the fights will begin.

found a long time ago to check several sources due to that

Damn..... nicce finish for Mazo.

Up next, Barberena. I really like this guy. Tough as fuck, lunch pale carrying type fighter who is no easy task for anybody. He comes in as the -250 fovorite today and I'm giving up the odds.

Huggsbear - 
KirkBJJ - Kish is fuckin terrible lol

The just throw everything wildly tactic almost worked until it didn't.

Seriously and I posted that before the finish… Even if she would’ve “won” I would’ve stood by my comment.

sgotwalks - 

Up next, Barberena. I really like this guy. Tough as fuck, lunch pale carrying type fighter who is no easy task for anybody. He comes in as the -250 fovorite today and I'm giving up the odds.

I’ve got the other guy… No idea who he is but I’m anticipating a big speed advantage.

knappster -
sgotwalks -

How in the fuck is the first fight already in progress? This isn't the first time recently where I've relied on one of these fight night threads to tell me when the fights will begin...... only to discover the the UG operatives do not actually know when the fights will begin.

Ya, it'll be the last time I look to the UG for fight times. On the bright side though, it got me out of taking the garbage to the dump. Told my wife I couldn't do it because I need to see this Barberena fight. The dump closes in 18 minutes and the ole lady is off and away, taking care of my chores for me, so thanks UG for that. Hell, I even convinced her to stop at the store and grab me some beer on the way back.

KirkBJJ -
sgotwalks - 

I’ve got the other guy… No idea who he is but I’m anticipating a big speed advantage.

Oooooooh ho ho ho…we have some bragging rights coming up in this thread. Expect to hear from me after the fight!

That’s a beard.

sgotwalks -
KirkBJJ -
sgotwalks - 

Oooooooh ho ho ho…we have some bragging rights coming up in this thread. Expect to hear from me after the fight!

I took Ivy too, he had a 5-6 fight winning streak where he finished all his opponents before he lost his first UFC fight

sgotwalks - 
knappster -
sgotwalks -

Ya, it'll be the last time I look to the UG for fight times. On the bright side though, it got me out of taking the garbage to the dump. Told my wife I couldn't do it because I need to see this Barberena fight. The dump closes in 18 minutes and the ole lady is off and away, taking care of my chores for me, so thanks UG for that. Hell, I even convinced her to stop at the store and grab me some beer on the way back.

You’ve got a damn good woman my friend.

sgotwalks - 
KirkBJJ -
sgotwalks - 

1-0 IVY! :smiley:

Ivy didn’t do much damage in the first round.

Pokanghoya - Ivy didn't do much damage in the first round.

Yeah I’m kinda just hoping lol

Did Ivy make it to the UFC by covering up and clinching?

How the hell do you guys have this scored?

Ivy winning this round. I think it all depends on the 2nd round.

Barberena has a block head man lol

Ivy is terrible win or lose

1 Like

No way Ivy should win that.

KirkBJJ - How the hell do you guys have this scored?

2-1 Barbarena? I'm not sure how this will be scored

Flexo - 

Ivy is terrible win or lose

+1