UFC on ESPN+ 41 results & discussion

UFC Fight Night: Felder vs. Dos Anjos (UFC Fight Night 183, UFC on ESPN+ 41, or UFC on Vegas 14) took place Saturday, November 14th at the UFC Apex Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 7:00 PM EST)

-Rafael dos Anjos defeated Paul Felder by Split Decision (47-48, 50-45, 50-45)

-Khaos Williams defeated Abdul Razak Alhassan by KO (Punch, Round 1, 0:30)       

-Ashley Yoder defeated Miranda Granger by Unanimous Decision (30-26, 29-27, 27-26)             

-Sean Strickland defeated Brendan Allen by TKO (Punches, Round 2, 1:32)        

-Cory McKenna defeated Kay Hansen by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)  

Preliminary Bouts (Live on ESPN+, 4:00 PM EST)
-Kanako Murata defeated Randa Markos by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)               

-Tony Gravely defeated Geraldo de Freitas by Split Decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)            

-Alex Morono defeated Rhys McKee by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)    

-Don’Tale Mayes defeated Roque Martinez by Unanimous Decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)  

1 Like

first

Last. If you ain't first your last

3 Likes

Eryk Anders vs Antonio Arroyo is off the card.

Anders had a tough weight cut and suffered complications and was hospitalized.

pretty weak card

1 Like

I guess I'm last too

crowbar -

Eryk Anders vs Antonio Arroyo is off the card.

Anders had a tough weight cut and suffered complications and was hospitalized.

Damn! Big loss for the card.

In

WOW!  What a card?  Really looking forward to see how Don'tale Mays-Hayes and Kanako Murata do tonight!

![](upload://qgxD9ZmBZvTcxkvshjOCr7IcHxs.jpeg)

I see the start times are fucking wrong again!!!

Yoder is 2-5 in the UFC, how is she still fighting there?

Markos has 8 UFC losses.

knappster -

pretty weak card

terrible

I’ll be watching and not complaining

The last three fights should be bangers

2 Likes

Is it a mystery we are supposed to solve as to what time these events are supposed to start?  Do they ever start as advertised?  Do they announce new start times somewhere when fights get pulled off the card? 

2 Likes
Frederick Ettish - 

Is it a mystery we are supposed to solve as to what time these events are supposed to start?  Do they ever start as advertised?  Do they announce new start times somewhere when fights get pulled off the card? 

This. C’mon guys.

Smolka fight cancelled too?

forrestfan - Yoder is 2-5 in the UFC, how is she still fighting there?

Markos has 8 UFC losses.

They’re both decent looking though, lol.

They are both mid-30s. Probably topped out on skill. They must fight with minimal demands. $2500, a UFC Swag Bag, and 1 year of free FightPass.

ggddcc - 
Frederick Ettish - 

This. C’mon guys.

Is a preshow type thing before the fights normal? Hopefully it’s just half an hour.

Anyone hear what happened and why some fights were cancelled on fight day?