UFC on ESPN+7 results & discussion

Main Card (Live on ESPN+, 1:00 PM EST)

-Alistair Overeem defeated Aleksei Oleinik by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 4:45)

-Islam Makhachev defeated Arman Tsarukyna by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

-Sergei Pavlovich defeated Marcelo Golm by KO (Punches, Round 1, 1:06)

-Roxanne Modafferi defeated Antonina Shevchenko by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

-Krzysztof Jotko defeated Alen Amedovski by Unanimous Decision (30-25, 30-26, 30-26)</p>

Preliminary Card (Live on ESPN+, 10:00 AM EST)

-Movsar Evloev defeated Seungwoo Choi by Unanimous Decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-26)

-Sultan Aliev defeated Keita Nakamura by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

-Alexander Yakovlev defeated Alex da Silva by Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 2, 3:10)

-Shamil Abdurakhimov defeated Marcin Tybura by TKO (Punches, Round 2, 3:15)

-Michal Oleksiejczuk defeated Gadzhimurad Antigulov by KO (Punches, Round 1, 0:44)

-Magomed Mustafaev defeated Rafael Fiziev by TKO (Spinning Back Kick, Punches, Round 1, 1:26)</p>

Yep. Not going to pay for free fights. 

So wait, we can only watch this on espn+>? 

Devin Clark vs. Ivan Shtyrkov is off

Letibleu -

No, there are options.

The prelims look like they are on ESPN2.  At least on DirecTV.  It’s a mess. The UFC App just says ESPN at 7am Pacific.  Other internet sites are showing 730 am Pacific on ESPN+.  My biggest complaint on ESPN+ is that I can’t record it to watch later. They don’t always pop up in the library right away unless I just can’t find them. 

This ESPN plus is a joke. I would gladly pay for it but it is worthless if you don’t already have cable or satellite. 

It is almost like they want you to steal this shit. 

Comcast Xfinity has the prelims on espn2 in the Philly market 

He must have dynamite in his hands.

Every punch he landed dropped the guy lmao.

this feels like one of those cards that all fights ends in a finish. lol

holy shiet, that translator relay... ROFL

Nice ko for russian Weidman 

that was the throat grabber going out?

Russ - that was the throat grabber going out?

Da.

What do you guys think of Oleinik's English?

Boo Hoo.. "Fuck ESPN+"

STFU Bums. If you cant afford ESPN+, get another job. It's not going to change, especially not because of any of you. Spare us your incessant whining. Every week there's a card, you remind everyone how much of a broke, whiny, little bitch you are. 

Fuck ESPN+, no thanks. ESPN was always the endgame for every old school UFC fan in the US. We wanted to the sport to grow to the point that it "made" it. Now it's here and you new fans bitch. Got it, streaming the fights on damn near every device capable of streaming in existence for the price of a premium coffee is too difficult for you. How about a "Fuck you!"

touch -

What do you guys think of Oleinik's English?

He's trying so good for him 

On topic:

Good fights so far.

Pumped for exposure for this new Russian talent.

touch -
Letibleu -

No, there are options.

The card is streaming just fine on fightpass finally