UFC on FOX 18 fight card (with pics)

Next next Saturday... 

Thanks card

Has ellenburger fallen off that much? Seems like a big underdog vs terrac.
I'm looking forward to the main event. Interested to see if bader can grind out a win. The odds are pretty skewed there too. Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Has ellenburger fallen off that much? Seems like a big underdog vs terrac.
I'm looking forward to the main event. Interested to see if bader can grind out a win. The odds are pretty skewed there too. Phone Post 3.0
Had to look it up, jakes lost 4 of 5 recently but all pretty decent competition compared to what terrec has had to face. Phone Post 3.0

Not necessarily a card to die for, but UFC has been on a hot streak, so they can't all be guaranteed fireworks I suppose. Free is free. Phone Post 3.0

Totally missed that Tarec and Jake are finally fighting. Phone Post 3.0

chadp - Totally missed that Tarec and Jake are finally fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Should be on the main card imo.

Big Pookie - 

Not how cards are built these days, for good or bad.

They are the "FS1 Prelims Main Event" you see, to get you to tune in to that portion of the broadcast.

Big Pookie -

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

I think AJ wins but those odds are nuts. Might throw some down on the chance of Bader landing takedowns Phone Post 3.0

I dont think anyone can say they are giving Sage easy fights. A fight with Andrew Holbrook who is undefeated and has finished nearly all of his opponents is a tough match up. I cant remember how good Holbrook looked in his decision win over Nijem.

Bader, Rothwell, holbrook all have a great shot at upsets. Phone Post 3.0

KrazyZenki -

I dont think anyone can say they are giving Sage easy fights. A fight with Andrew Holbrook who is undefeated and has finished nearly all of his opponents is a tough match up. I cant remember how good Holbrook looked in his decision win over Nijem.

It was a bad decision, almost everyone thought nijem won. Phone Post 3.0