UFC on Fox 2 in Chicago @ United Center

Boom

January 28th, now I had first read that this was going to be the FX show, but it appears to be Fox's first actual event a week before Superbowl.

Please God let this come to fruition, we need to make up for UFC 90!!!

TBidness

Sonnen vs. Anderson? Phone Post

bonersaurus - Sonnen vs. Anderson? Phone Post

I doubt it. But that would be something.

I really hope it's at the UC and not the Allstate Arena, that would make a world of difference.

Shit yeah!

I will be there for sure. I was at UFC 90 and it was a blast apart from the phantom knee injury.

victorpoprock - Shit yeah!

I will be there for sure. I was at UFC 90 and it was a blast apart from the phantom knee injury.

Wasn't the greatest MMA crowd I've been apart of either.

TBidness

It is United Center.

http://mobile.bloodyelbow.com/2011/11/17/2568575/ufc-on-fox-2-expected-for-january-28th-in-chicago

No word on who main events. Phone Post

TBidness - I really hope it's at the UC and not the Allstate Arena, that would make a world of difference.

I agree.

I remember at the Allstate arena you could hear the jets flying by every couple minutes. You could hear it over the music and everything.

GSP v Diaz?   It only makes sense.

TBidness - 
victorpoprock - Shit yeah!

Wasn't the greatest MMA crowd I've been apart of either.

TBidness

Yeah, there were a lot of morons in the crowd that night.

robbie380 -  GSP v Diaz?   It only makes sense.

Please let this happen!!

GSP/Diaz will be on Superbowl weekend in Vegas. I can't imagine the main event being a title fight.

I sat next to a horrible human being there to watch Sylvia vs Cotie and Alvarez v Coatcheck. One of the few times I've wanted to punch a fan in the face. I also sat next to Koschek GF and grandma or mom so I couldn't root against him quite as vehemently as I would of preferred. Phone Post

TBidness - GSP/Diaz will be on Superbowl weekend in Vegas. I can't imagine the main event being a title fight.

What do you mean?  This is a FOX broadcast. 

My favorite city. :)

saucylv33 - My favorite city. :)

Voted up! Mine as well! :-)

robbie380 - 
TBidness - GSP/Diaz will be on Superbowl weekend in Vegas. I can't imagine the main event being a title fight.

What do you mean?  This is a FOX broadcast. 

I'm pretty sure everyone is booked regarding title fights, and I just have a feeling that Anderson/Chael wouldn't take place just yet. But it would be great.

I'm going to be in attendance no matter what.

TBidness

30 mins from me i'm in!

TBidness - I really hope it's at the UC and not the Allstate Arena, that would make a world of difference.

You really think the UC is that much better?

Or is it just closer to home for you?