UFC on FOX 22 results & discussion (3:30 PM ET)

chaplinshouse -

what 155er will the 170lb Gall call out next? 

Let's be real here Sage is huge for 155. And probably ends up there for good soon.

fuckin Jersey

Funny guy. I don't know what to make of him.

Lol at Hardy and at lightweight. The nickname Turok has just been passed on from Schaub to Gall.

Dan Hardy?
LMAO

Calling out Hardy is kind of weird. Gall clearly has a plan.

Dan Hardy is a super tough fight.  Bad pick.  If GSP couldn't sub him,  Gall isn't doing crap.

well it was hard to gauge Gall's abilities, seeing that he fought 3 scrubs with zero mma victories

I think he's workin the mic just fine, good call out of a big name fighter who wants to make a comeback. Bigger pay day and if he can really make 155 he'll be enormous. I'm a fan!

Nunes is champ. 

Can she at least be in the PPV promo?

What the fuck is this lmao 5 minute Ronda commercial 

What a fool.

If you wanna get a buzz going, call out someone like Pettis.

chaplinshouse -
sevr1 -

Dan Hardy is a super tough fight.  Bad pick.  If GSP couldn't sub him,  Gall isn't doing crap.

GSP could have easily subbed him, but didn't have the balls to crank that arm

That arm was backwards,  but  Hardy just didn't tap. 

Jeeze what is this shit lol

Regarding rhonda

skip bayless? who the fuck cares his opinion

War VanZant!!!!!

Lol at Skip Bayless telling the people what's what in MMA

This is why fighters complain about disrespect. Nunes is champ, but she gets no promo. I get that Ronda is the big draw, but what does it do to the future of that division if she loses? It's gonna be that has been and a bunch of nobodies in the eyes of the casual fan. 

A 5 minute Ronda commercial with no mention of the champ and some old man talking. I'm hope Nunes retires her.