UFC on FOX 22 results & discussion (3:30 PM ET)

Emmett putting in work

Redhead keeps throwing up the wassup hands.. Just got his answer. Shut up and fight

Emmett keeps grabbing the damn fence tho

Holtzman missed a couple of TD's be a use of that

29-28 Emmett, rnds 2&3.

Great fight, 29-28 Holtzman.

Another good fight I think Emmett won

I've got it 29-28 Emmett but could go the other way. 

Emmett won 29-28

29-28 Emmitt

This fight is not even close.. Emmett whooped that ass. 3-0 Emmett. 

Holtzman was game as hell, but Emmett had more landing for him. A bunch of takedowns, heavier shots, rocked Holtzman and took his back multiple times. Holtzman get credit for getting back up. 

KnockoutThoughts -

Redhead keeps throwing up the wassup hands.. Just got his answer. Shut up and fight

Tell us how you react when a pro fighter hits you in the face.

KnockoutThoughts -

Holtzman was game as hell, but Emmett had more landing for him. A bunch of takedowns, heavier shots, rocked Holtzman and took his back multiple times. Holtzman get credit for getting back up. 

This is just plain wrong.

KnockoutThoughts -

Holtzman won rd 1 for sure.

DangeRuss Mind -
KnockoutThoughts -

Tell us how you react when a pro fighter hits you in the face.
ok

going with Morono here

Little cung le is up next

Moonwaker ftw

DangeRuss Mind -
KnockoutThoughts -

Holtzman won rd 1 for sure.

With what? The late takedown and inactivity from top? Emmett had landed the better strikes prior to that and had his own takedown early..

I thought moontasri was wearing shinya aoki style tights under his shorts for sec

Moontasri getting cocky turning his back to his opponent, but easy round to score 1-0 Moon