UFC on Fox 3 main event?

What do you think it will be?

Shogun vs machida 3 I'd like shogun vs thiago silva but they wouldn't give him that big a fight coming back Phone Post

Since it's in NJ, I'd really like to see Frankie headline, assuming he beats Bendo (which I believe he will), possibly against the Lauzon/Pettis winner and the winner of Diaz/Miller would set up the next title fight.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
iTakeRockHardBrock - Since it's in NJ, I'd really like to see Frankie headline, assuming he beats Bendo (which I believe he will), possibly against the Lauzon/Pettis winner and the winner of Diaz/Miller would set up the next title fight.

Wont happen, IMO.
Reason is his fight is Feb 25th and the NJ card is May 5th, not enough time between the two fights.

My guess is we will see 3 fights again, most likely 1 more which will determine the #1 cont in a weight class and then one other big name fight.

Yeah you might be right. I think someone suggested Mir vs Cain in another thread. Would love to see that one live :)

frankie could still get on the card if he doesn't get injured against bendo. having frankie fight on live free TV would be the best way for the UFC to help get frankie more fans and exposure.

I think Edgar/Henderson winner is a pretty safe bet. Seeing as its a chance to build fighters I could see Sanchez/Ellenberger winner vs Kos/Pierce winner for the next shot at Diaz/Condit. Phone Post

BJJkilla - frankie could still get on the card if he doesn't get injured against bendo. having frankie fight on live free TV would be the best way for the UFC to help get frankie more fans and exposure.

Especially with the whole crowd cheering for him, it would be awesome.

Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller 5 round main event! Yes!

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27242/diaz-vs-miller-set-as-ufc-on-fox-3-main-event-barry-vs-johnson-added-to-card.mma

FryedTakayama - Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller 5 round main event! Yes!

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27242/diaz-vs-miller-set-as-ufc-on-fox-3-main-event-barry-vs-johnson-added-to-card.mma

Did the UFC not learn from the weekend?.It's a great match-up but it's a big gamble having it as the main event. Phone Post