Ufc on fox guy left dillashaw hanging lol

First faber, now TJ?
Who's next? Phone Post 3.0

Lmao at that gif Phone Post 3.0

I was more disturbed by the "tranny" look tj had going on. They put some kinda pink lip stick on him. Must of turned most of you guys on though. That being said, TJ is going to fist bump all over Renans face again. War tj! Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - TJ is from one of the two most redneck least hop counties (Calavares)in California. He is still playing catchup with all the cool handshakes and fistbumps. Maybe Bang can work on his timing and techniques with those too.
It's more of a thing fighters do in training before they roll that Tj is just used to doing and the other guy is hip to that so I think he's the one who needs to catch up on his hand shakes. Phone Post 3.0

knockoutfighter - It's a Cali bro fist bump type thing... Phone Post 3.0
This.

Dudes from Cali always do this. When I lived there for 8 years, I gave a few dudes that TJ moment. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

cheyguy - 
boxing wiz - TJ is from one of the two most redneck least hop counties (Calavares)in California. He is still playing catchup with all the cool handshakes and fistbumps. Maybe Bang can work on his timing and techniques with those too.

crickets

Haha, not my best attempt at giving the forum a glimpse of my comdeic skills. I have received four vote downs since the post, not sure if its because of it. I'll work on humor and come with something better next time.

BW92 - I think this happens to a lot of us in the BJJ community... Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha. Always Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz -
cheyguy - 
boxing wiz - TJ is from one of the two most redneck least hop counties (Calavares)in California. He is still playing catchup with all the cool handshakes and fistbumps. Maybe Bang can work on his timing and techniques with those too.

crickets

Haha, not my best attempt at giving the forum a glimpse of my comdeic skills. I have received four vote downs since the post, not sure if its because of it. I'll work on humor and come with something better next time.
I lol ed .vu. Mine are descending back to negative. So weird. Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL - 
boxing wiz -
cheyguy - 

crickets

I lol ed .vu. Mine are descending back to negative. So weird. Phone Post 3.0

I gave you one in the other direction. Honestly, I really don't even understand the votes though. I know some people here and on the OG take them pretty serious, and get really offended by a vote down or talk of their green arrow totals like they are incredible professional accomplishments.

How much make up is he wearing. Damn!

Blue PLEASE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LME57ieOfTk

Didn't Tj leave Faber hanging once? Blue please? In for that gif Phone Post 3.0

CMpunkedME - Didn't Tj leave Faber hanging once? Blue please? In for that gif Phone Post 3.0
Not sure but he sets up kicks better than a fist bump lol Phone Post 3.0

CMpunkedME - Didn't Tj leave Faber hanging once? Blue please? In for that gif Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/XOkT5dV.gif

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
CMpunkedME - Didn't Tj leave Faber hanging once? Blue please? In for that gif Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/XOkT5dV.gif
Phone Post 3.0

There are some real funny parts in that video. When the host says Barao is bitter and hasn't apparently seen the footage of the first fight when he lost. Phone Post 3.0