UFC on front page of nbcsports.com

http://www.nbcsports.com/index.html

Ista naice!

^ You sir, suck!!!

Seriously though, having UFC with front billing on a major internet news site is still a big deal. When MMA was on the internet prior to last year, it never had front billing on a major news site.

So, STFU and if you don't like it, don't post on this thread.

I'm not one to usually jump down someone's throat like this, but I hate when someone blantantly disrespects a post that some other people want to read.

You ever think that maybe someone wanted to read the article?

NBC Sports has been covering UFC for a while now, but they never gave it front page billing. Considering teh NHL Playoffs and the Red Sox/Yankees game, I would consider that a big deal.

Sorry to be so rude, I was just trying to get my point across.

I think its a pretty big deal, and although i don't know the numbers, I'd bet that just as many american's get their news from the internet now as from TV news.

DravenTyler-

I agree that it shouldn't be a big deal to get that level of coverage 15 years after the UFC formed. Still, most mma fans take what they can get as far as mainstream press coverage - I got ripped apart here for calling the 60 minutes spot a flagrantly self-serving, wafer thin fluff piece devoid of information not available to the casual fan (which it was). And I probably deserved it.

"NBC Sports has been covering UFC for a while now, but they never gave it front page billing. Considering teh NHL Playoffs and the Red Sox/Yankees game, I would consider that a big deal. "

I agree. Thanks posting it.