UFC on FUEL 10 weigh ins live 3:00 p.m. ET

Can't weight for tomorrow night.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - I like Sarafian. Going with him. Phone Post 3.0
Sexy Sarafian by 1st Rnd KO Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ Patolino giving the ring card girl a fist bump!

Same here. Just placing bets on Werdum/Not, Silva/High, and Silva/Cavalcante Phone Post

Voted up Jar of Flies

They're replaying TKZ vs Poirier now. Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Could we perhaps get a gif of Thiago Silva / Fayjow staredown? Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge fan of both Thiago Silva and Feijao.

I really wish Thiago would stop with the whole sunglasses during a staredown thing.

Not a fan of that.

Ring girl looking mighty fine

Nog's in great shape. Werdum weighed in heavier than I like. Phone Post

Rony Jason vs. Mike Wilkinson is going to be the fight of the night! Phone Post 3.0

SecretSeraphim - 
colubrid1 - UNBELEIVABLY-

COMCAST in my area in Georgia does not offer Fuel TV.

Any ideas on where else i can see this fight? Maybe I need to learn to steal fights?
Use the UFC app and pay $10. However, since it is blacked out in the US (cause its on Fuel), you will need to use a proxy server to bypass the blackout. Go to hidemyass.com and find a fast proxy ip in the UK. I did this to watch a recent UFC on Fuel while I was staying at a hotel in Orlando. It worked great. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks brother.

But now if I could only understand the jargon you used. I am not familiar with some of the terms like "proxy server" ect. But I will go to hidemyass.com and try and see if I can figure out what you meant.

SecretSeraphim - 

Any ideas on where else i can see this fight? Maybe I need to learn to steal fights?
Use the UFC app and pay $10. However, since it is blacked out in the US (cause its on Fuel), you will need to use a proxy server to bypass the blackout. Go to hidemyass.com and find a fast proxy ip in the UK. I did this to watch a recent UFC on Fuel while I was staying at a hotel in Orlando. It worked great. Phone Post 3.0

I went to hidemyass.com and all other websites associated with hidemyass.com (ex: hidemyass/proxy IP.com) and they are all a possible web threats and phishing sites so I could NOT go there.

SecretSeraphim - 
colubrid1 -
SecretSeraphim - 

I went to hidemyass.com and all other websites associated with hidemyass.com (ex: hidemyass/proxy IP.com) and they are all a possible web threats and phishing sites so I could NOT go there.
A proxy server stands between you and the other computers you are connecting to (UFC.com). Currently, your IP address tells the UFC.com website that you are located in Georgia. Since the fights are on Fuel, the fights are blacked out to you on media channels other than Fuel.

What the proxy server does is make it appear that your IP address is coming from somewhere else (another country) that is not blocked out.

It's safe and legal to use. Are you using a Mac or PC? What's your browser? Phone Post 3.0

I am using a PC.

But the site you gave is being blocked by my computer because it is malicious. So I can't go there.

Any other way to see the fights? Please PM me.