UFC on TSN tonight!!!

The UFC is on TSN tonight. It's UFC 22 part 2. A couple of weeks ago they showed Lajcik/Waterman, Kohler/Judson and Tito/Frank.

I'm thinking they'll show Hughes/Ignatov, Horn/Godsey and Liddell/Jones. I hope they show Pulver/Alcaraz since I don't have that fight on tape.

Peter P

cool

what time?

It's on in 7 minutes.

Isn't that a Canadian network? Puh-lease.

what year did 22 take place?

Sept 1999 I think.

Sucks their not showing the main event of Shamrock/Ortiz again. I missed part 1 and still have yet to see Shamrock/ortiz

nice slam by Hughes!

Holy shit! Canada is just getting UFC 22? And I thought Pride PPV delays were bad.

lol

Hughes showed just how good a fighter he is in the first round. Course, it's Val Ignatove, but still. Hughes beat the crap out of him.

We actually had UFC on cable PPV before the US. In fact I watched this event live on PPV. I saw Ricco vs Arlovski fight a couple of months ago on TSN which was really cool because it was a prelim that I never saw.

Peter P

"Sucks their not showing the main event of Shamrock/Ortiz again. I missed part 1 and still have yet to see Shamrock/ortiz "

how come they are not showing it. Would love to see that fight again

they showed it on part 1 a few weeks back. I missed it. Tonigth their showing Hughes/Ignatov, Horn/Godsey, Lidell/Jones, and another one.

They showed Shamrock/Ortiz two weeks ago.

Hughes was more impressive in that fight than I remember. I remembered it being a fairly boring decision, but it was a pretty good figth.

Peter P

I was at UFC 22 live, front row seats, $50.00 each. Actually met Pulver after his fight.

agreed, was a good fight. one sided, but still good

Yeah, Hughes dominated. That first round was very exciting. Won that round 10-8. Won the otehr two rounds 10-9 IMO so Hughes 30-26. Total dominance.

That was Matt Hughes' UFC debut and he was 7-1 going in to that fight. He is now 33-4.

They've showed the UFC 47 commercial a couple of times now which is cool.

Peter P

UFC 22 was not matt hughes ufc debut I dont think