UFC on Xbox LIVE is now updated with UFC 160

Don’t miss UFC 160 as Bigfoot Silva will be looking to redeem himself in an attempt to capture the title from UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez. You can now order the fight on UFC on Xbox LIVE To start you off, we have the JDS vs Gonzaga fight FREE for you to watch. Stay tuned as we'll be unlocking more fights

CRMartin11 - Hey one question about the UFC on XBOX app. I have netflix and on netflix most of the past UFC events are there for free. I understand UFC on XBOX is free as oppose to netflix but netflix carries basically every UFC event from UFC 120. Plus tons of other specials. There is also a ton of free UFC fights on the UFC's youtube page. The UFC on XBOX app should have more free fights and more free events. All around more free content. It is inferior to netflix and even youtube. The only good thing the app has going for it right now is ordering live events. The quality is great and sometimes there are deals. But the app should offer more free content, especially if it intends on competing with these other platforms that carry free UFC content. Just a suggestion. I love the app and what it offers. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the UFC.
So the question is... Phone Post 3.0

Netflix does not carry UFC content in the USA Phone Post

Netflix Canada actually has something good you say? Phone Post 3.0

KingD87 - 
CRMartin11 - Hey one question about the UFC on XBOX app. I have netflix and on netflix most of the past UFC events are there for free. I understand UFC on XBOX is free as oppose to netflix but netflix carries basically every UFC event from UFC 120. Plus tons of other specials. There is also a ton of free UFC fights on the UFC's youtube page. The UFC on XBOX app should have more free fights and more free events. All around more free content. It is inferior to netflix and even youtube. The only good thing the app has going for it right now is ordering live events. The quality is great and sometimes there are deals. But the app should offer more free content, especially if it intends on competing with these other platforms that carry free UFC content. Just a suggestion. I love the app and what it offers. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the UFC.
So the question is... Phone Post 3.0

We try to have free fights on UFC on Xbox LIVE for the fans to enjoy and to encourage people to check out our app. But at the end of the day, it depends on our partnership with the UFC so hopefully as relationship grows we'll be able to provide more content.

And thanks for the support!

Quick FYI...UFC 160 Countdown is now up on UFC on Xbox LIVE

I don't trust paid streaming events....too much risk of bad buffering, choppy signals, etc. maybe they'll improve and sway me.

Either way, I prefer saving fights on my DVR for future viewing. Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT - Is there a way to pause and buffer live events because my connection sucks. I don't mind running 10-15 minutes behind so there are no hiccups while watching. Phone Post 3.0

When you're watching a live event, you just have to press the A button to bring up the DVR / Playback menu.  With you menu, you can pause / stop / scrub forward and back

The UFC 160 Weigh Ins video is also now on the app