*UFC* OTN awards should be like tipping a waiter.

Vitor's K.O. of Rockhold is probably one of the top finishes of all time. It will be talked about and replayed for years. I see that Vitor got only 50k for this K.O.. I've seen much higher given on ppv shows for much less. Now I understand there's less money for these smaller shows, but considering the longevity, and impact this ko will have, don't you think it's worth more money than some crappy tko on the prelims, because all the other fights ended in subs and decisions?

I suggest an "otn" incentive program that promotes the fighters to go for it even more. Treat if like tipping a waiter.

25k - ya you finished the guy, but it was kinda weak

50k - solid performance, good job

75k - amazing you are a UFC god

100k and up - you are old/├╝ber Vitor, you are tank abbot, you are Anderson Silva. Children will sing songs of your greatness. You will be shown on ESPN. Your replay will promote future shows. You will win "of the year" and "of the decade" awards.

I know they kinda do this on occassion, but what about making it a official. What do you think UG? Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Bonuses used to be hire for ppvs, super whack

I saw a thread a couple weeks ago about why they are doing flat bonuses for all events. Can't remember why but they explained it. Phone Post

Beefy Wellington - I saw a thread a couple weeks ago about why they are doing flat bonuses for all events. Can't remember why but they explained it. Phone Post
Dana needs another Ferrari. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty disgusting Mr. Tate got more for his sub than Vitor got for that KO

Kick Boxe -

Pretty disgusting Mr. Tate got more for his sub than Vitor got for that KO

Right?! How can you compare that to something like a BJ Penn submitting a bloody Joe Stephenson. Phone Post 3.0

Beefy Wellington - I saw a thread a couple weeks ago about why they are doing flat bonuses for all events. Can't remember why but they explained it. Phone Post

Some fag named Brian caraway argued it should be the same for all cards regardless of ppv or not. Phone Post

Barbosa should have got the 100k then for his. Phone Post 3.0