"UFC Owners" What The F**k Guys!

Matt Lindland is the strongest middleweight in the UFC. Make no mistake about it the man can fight plain and simple, look at his last fight, he made the man say I quit.

A silver medalist, always in proving his fight game everytime, and his team mates speak for itself.

He may be not the flashy fighter, but he knows want it takes to win matches. The man is boxing, throwing, atempting submissions, punching and elbowing on the ground, and working towards a finish. If the fighter can't meet their obligation, they should get out of mix martial arts, this is a tough sport, you can't be a pussy expect to win on good looks or who can talk the most shit on tv.

Boring? (Matt Lindland) Come on guys, What more do you want? THE MAN IS WINNING HIS MATCHES. If the UFC don't like to promote guys that actually perform and win their matches, they are missing the big picture big time.

You gambled with Tank and Baroni, these guys are not winning their key matches, Matt taking care of business in the octagon, he gets the pink slip for beating down your poster boy of the middleweight division twice, their second match was a good old fashion country ass whipping.

The shit is not fair not one bit.

Matt Lindland "The Uncrowned UFC Middleweight Champion of the World".

Un-marketability? Ok the guy is not the most attractive guy in the UFC, the guy can bang in the ring.

This not sport entertainment, this is real almost close to a street fight. Flexing those muscles, spitting water, saying whoooooo, doesn't help you win a fight in the ring or street.

If they took the time to market Lindland, I bet he would be way more marketable than Lawler, Baroni, etc.

Zuffa needs to look at what they have accomplished and ask themselves if they would have accomplished even more with different leadership. Granted, they have made many gains, but they have consistently made terrible business decisions as well.

Hey Frank, he's earned the right for a higher pay scale. Skill or marketing a roid monkey.

There's a guy pride right now is making over a million dollars a match and the judo guy can't make a man bleed if you give him a hammer.

I like Linland, I think he's a great fighter. And truthfully, I actually enjoy watching him fight. I look for talent, and he's a very talented fighter.

I hope to see him back in the UFC soon. He definately deserves to be there.

bottom line is money. The ufc needs to make money in order to keep bringing you fights in the future. If for some reason Matt can't bring in the money for the UFC then they can't afford to have him. If they have a card filled of great fighters, and Matt is a great fighter, but can't market these great fighters to the general public to get them to buy the show on PPV then they can't afford to have them in the UFC...

"would you want to see him on a bill board??"

Yep. It's always a pleasure to see the best fighter.

" If for some reason Matt can't bring in the money for the UFC then they can't afford to have him."

This is an overused analogy. Phil Baroni hasn't brought any more money to the UFC than Matt Lindland...neither has Tank Abbott. The UFC is trying to leverage the fact that they have exciting bouts in HOPES that a larger audiance will pick up on it, that hasn't happened yet. That means REAL fighters are being forced out on a hope.

"This is an overused analogy. Phil Baroni hasn't brought any more money to the UFC than Matt Lindland...neither has Tank Abbott. "

you would have to ask Dana or a person that would know, you may be right though...

The money is a issue in some cases on performance and the way you win by ko, submission or decision.

If the man is winning, it should be no problem renewing his contract, they are doing the same thing in the lightweight division, so many talented fighters but no champion.

Very fustrating guys.

Hi five phatboy! ttt :)

It makes me sick that Matt Lindland isn't waering the belt right now. I'll admit he wasn't my favorite fighter the first time I saw him. Some fighters you just know you are gonna like watching them fight. Matt Lindland has MORE than earned my respect though! I am a fan and will pay to watch him fight whenever I get the chance.

Dana giving Baroni the nod when Matt is out in the cold makes me wonder about Dana's motivations.

Or maybe let Matt drink beer in the ring and flip his middle finger, bitch slap the UFC boss on tv, some simple pea brain people enjoy that type of stuff.

Matt should bite someone ears or attack the ref to get some attention in the organazation.

It worked for Phil Baroni, Mike Tyson.

Dana needs to get his head out of his ass, those guys got the money pay fighters, they like to invest into roid rage dickheads or guys that has talking shit skills but get there ass beat in front of the whole world for $29.95 per person on PPV.

If I had the ring skills of Matt Lindland, I'll fight any MF regardless who it is. At post fight press conference I'll get on the mic when it's my time to speak address the media and the UFC, Where's my belt?

Who ass I got to whip to get some respect and my belt around my waist?

if Hendo decides to fight as a middleweight in the UFC, then i dont think Lindland will be champ

Your right about that can't fight your own team mate.

P Diddy is correct...I mean P Daddy...

"Dana needs to get his head out of his ass, those guys got the money pay fighters, they like to invest into roid rage dickheads or guys that has talking shit skills but get there ass beat in front of the whole world for $29.95 per person on PPV"

Dana could really give a fuck who wins or loses, for him all that matters is if it's entertaining, to keep casual fans coming back.

I could care less if Matt never turned up in the UFC again, spend the money on fresh fightes who want to make a name for themselves not only as winners but also as entertainers.

UFC under new ownership sucks big time.

UFC lightweight champ: None (Holy batshit!)
UFC welterweight champ: BJ Penn
UFC middleweight champ: None (We wonder why)
UFC light-heavyweight champ: Vitor Belfort
UFC heavyweight champ: coming soon TBA

Hold a tournament, grand prix or something guys.

PrideFC maybe the biggest freak show on the planet, but they has some of the best matches in NHB history.

Entertainment yes, kicking ass and winning big yes.

Talking shit and losing your match no. Can't please everybody in the sport.