"UFC Owners" What The F**k Guys!

slow down guys. "The new owners suck" think back to seg. think of UFC 23-27 pretty much known as the dark age. the cards sucked complete ass and guys got no money (which drives people nuts on this forum) SEG was a piece of shit that pushed the UFC brandname and not the fighters. Zuffa has done a great job in the last couple years. I never read a "Matt Lindland is the Man" post until all of this shit flared up. Matt is a good fighter, but when he does fights end up on the prelims because he has a methodical style. I think its fun to watch but my buddies arent so crazy for it. Lindland is basically the interum champion and he will fight the winner of who comes out of the baroni tanner fight so chill

Your right about that can't fight your own team mate"

i thought Lindland is still with RAW?

"spend the money on fresh fightes who want to make a name for themselves not only as winners but also as entertainers."

Exactly the problem. You don't understand the sport at all. You want entertainment/bravado stick with WWE.

theViking, methodical style? come on buddy, punching kicking takedown elbows strangles and joint locks fits well in the fight game.

Ok his bjj skills are low level, the guys know how to win each time.

I practice the methodical style everyday at the gym and at club as a doorman. I do strangle only (other stuff I don't do that's police statements and court room cost) :)

im not saying his fighting style in not effective, im just saying hes git an effective all around game plan that generally takes 2 rounds of so to really break the guy down (outside of the miletech match)

We are back to square one in this sport...flashy kicks, big ko punches, talking smack on the mic.

Hey man every fighter is totally different, a game plan is always good.

Lee Murray got skills, still to early yet to see him in the picture.

Maybe so, yes you have to be entertaining, I like to talk shit at the guy in the ring, not outside the cage or ring.

Bradda: Lindland was never with RAW. He is one of the founders of Team Quest (Their training center is behind his car dealership).

Matmove . . : "i think it has more to do w/ Matt Lindlands un-marketability, more then anything else.. "

Marketability toward whom? If you're talking the main-stream press then who is more marketable . . . an intelligent Olympic silver medalist or a short-bus riding daisy duke and sequins wearing *%^(&%$@ like Baloni? How about a fighter who has finished 7 of his 10 opponents or the *@#$&! who shows nothing after the first 35 seconds of ANY of his fights and doesn't even have a winning record?

You choose . . . Olympic silver medalist or Daisy dukes?

LOL..... :)

I trained with one of the team quest guys, He basically said Matt loves to fight and one tough SOB.

Daisy Dukes sparkles and shit talker is the mainstream today...not a man that has world class fighting skills their putting in the closet

It is a crime if Lindland is not brought back.

Zuffa and Dana White....Phil lost three matches WTF?

Matt made a guy say I quit...Matt gets no love from UFC.

You love your class clown of mix martial arts.

They gave the same non-sense of un-marketabitity with Busta...

They either have no imagination, or need a hand fed publicity scheme in order to do it.

Tito was pushed because of his OBVIOUS hard ass schpeel. It is easy to push, easy for spectators to understand, and cheap because the marketing angle is already included in Tito's persona.

Busta and Linland actually have BETTER material to work with for marketing - but it will take time, creativity, and some money to publicize it properly. So, that means fighter so-and-so is "un-marketable".

You will get a lot of out of shape, overweight guys in the cage. Maybe posing contest.