UFC Paid YouTube channel

UFC is one of the few YouTube paid channels

http://www.youtube.com/user/UFCselect

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/9/4316372/youtube-launches-paid-channels

UFC select is $6 a month

From their page:

All your favorite UFC action is just a click away. The all new UFC Select channel provides access to full event replays, classic fights, and full episodes of your favorite UFC shows such as UFC Unleashed, The Best of Pride Fighting Championships and the hit reality show The Ultimate Fighter.

Not sure how I feel about this.

What is cool is it has a free 14 day trial. The full UFC 1 is on it. Besides that not a lot of fights yet.

Zed Wayne Zed - On a side note, did anyone ever find a version of the UFC Welterweight legends roundtable?

I have looked everywhere.

the one on fuel? They replay it a lot.

Interesting considering that they have so many videos on their regular YouTube account and even more on UFC.com. Phone Post 3.0

I'll probably pay for it. Phone Post 3.0

Do they still have the UFC.TV content for a monthly fee?

Zed Wayne Zed -
Stigga - 
Zed Wayne Zed - On a side note, did anyone ever find a version of the UFC Welterweight legends roundtable?

I have looked everywhere.

the one on fuel? They replay it a lot.

I was looking for a stream or torrent.

I don't watch TV, sir.

Fuel tv put up a bunch of parts from it Phone Post

Should clarify, on their YouTube channel Phone Post

Lame/stupid, I can't order that channel because I live in Finland. ;-( Phone Post

Youtube are charging $2 for subscribing to channels. Currently it's only about 50 but soon Youtube is going to be a pay to subscribe to a channel website which sucks

As i say that i see some are more than $2

This looks like a very good idea from the UFC imo. With the increasing number of cord cutters, especially in the UFC's demographic, this can be a good way to give more exposure to UFC content. I will for certain try out the 14 day trial and depending on content I will most likely subscribe afterwards.

I wouldn't pay that. With all the UFC free on tv and all the other fights you could spend a lifetime seeing free, why pay for youtube? They'll never get that genie back in the bottle.

Ill pay If they put up full cards.

Cool. I just might get this.

Subscribers can watch one full event replay per week and the plan is to start with UFC 1,2,3,4 etc. up to current day.

Replay of full cards for 6 bucks a month?? Amazing! Phone Post 3.0

Save your money guys. Watch some fights you haven't seen yet. If you want to see fights that have already happened, there are plenty of those free on youtube. Just my opinion.

If it's replays of up to date cards like ufc 159 ya. If not then meh. Phone Post

Stigga - Do they still have the UFC.TV content for a monthly fee?
Yup Phone Post 3.0