UFC Poster value question

I've had to help Jesse out with a bunch of stuff.

fightpimp is the man when it comes to mma memo...you
know you are getting legit items with no bs

if you want top dollar for your items and you have patience, I would go with fightpimp

ebay has too many headaches and sucks right now...I can't even sell my autographed shirts that i have doubles of at cost

btw...how do you properly list items on ebay...or better yet...tell me what i'm doing wrong as I have about 20 more shirts to unload

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

Lloyd gave me my bluename -  I also "authenticate". As a self-proclaimed expert I can help determine reals from fakes, and have helped educate those who do not know what they are doing.

We are talking about serious mma memorabilia here not ebay 101.

What are your qualifications?

What "other" SN's have you used here on the UG?

Lloyd gave me my bluename -  I also "authenticate". As a self-proclaimed expert I can help determine reals from fakes, and have helped educate those who do not know what they are doing.

lol!

Lloyd gave me my bluename - I have some friends who are hardcore collectors and I've done my share of collecting in the last few years. Between my friends and I, I would be able to tell if all OP's posters are real or not.

You didn't answer my question... what other screen names have you used here on the UG in the past?

Lloyd gave me my bluename - 
fightpimp - 

We are talking about serious mma memorabilia here not ebay 101.

What are your qualifications?

What "other" SN's have you used here on the UG?
I have some friends who are hardcore collectors and I've done my share of collecting in the last few years. Between my friends and I, I would be able to tell if all OP's posters are real or not.

so because you friends have a lot of posters that makes you an expert? lol!

Lloyd gave me my bluename - I answered the only question that mattered. FYI, this is the only name i use. Used to lurk but ive been having fun posting.

Who you are matters. Since most of the people on this board know each other off of the board from doing deals etc... your reputation matters, you are on the interwebs, it's all you have.

If anybody can vouch for Lloyd please do, I'm curious to see who knows you and what they have to say. Besides Dale lol! We already know you two are BFF's

Lloyd gave me my bluename - @chip Yes. They have a bunch of real ones that I can compare to if necessary. Actually, there's been a couple cases where that has come in handy.

am I missing something here? How does "your friends having posters" make you an expert? What if your friends have fake posters too? How the fuck you go about spotting the fakes? Do you even know what to look for? Have you ever been the first to spot a fake MMA poster and let everybody know? Your not an expert just because you have some shit to compare stuff to!

Lloyd gave me my bluename - @chip Yes. They have a bunch of real ones that I can compare to if necessary. Actually, there's been a couple cases where that has come in handy.

@FP haven't done any deals with people here yet.  Doback has offered me sexual favors for posters but I've declined thus far.

I seriously dount that there is a "bunch of real posters" and a "bunch of collectors with those posters" out there that do not know anybody here in some way shape or form. This is a big world but a very small MMA Collecting community. 

You are basically telling us that you have been lurking since 7/31//11 and you have friends that have enough early SEG/UFC posters to make comparisons... and that you have already used those posters to make comparisons. I call bullshit. Prove me wrong.

And MM if you post a list of what you have and the condition I can give you estimates of value via a PM. I understand if you don't want to sell, I wouldn't blame you after this clusterfuck. My main point is that IF YOU PLAN ON SELLING... make sure you know exactly what you have first and the value.

lol all you want at me taking it "seriously". Once you get ripped off, let see how serious you start taking it..... oh wait, that not going to happen because you an "EXPERT" hahahahhahahahahahah

Your just another f'n troll and everybody here knows it. good luck with your collecting.

this thread is gonna end baddly, knew it from the start

I buy all my posters from Canada, so I know I will never get ripped off. Canadians are just such a nice group of people!

Gentleman, I believe we just got trolled. Phone Post

you know what happens to trolls here right Lloyd?

Lloyd gave me my bluename - 

Maybe I'll post a SEG poster in the near future.

the world waits with baited breath

lol don't hold your breath chip.

FightPimp is your guy if you are looking for a broker.

Email me what you have and Ill make a cash offer for the ones I want

tjmpresents@hotmail.com

cheers

Hey Lloyd dont let these guys boss you around or keep u from posting...im sure ur legit.

And if ur looking for any old pride colluseum posters, or any other older ones let me know..i got a dude in Germany who has a ton for sale. Kult Klamel or something like that is his s/n on a few sites.. Phone Post

Mayhem13 - Hey Lloyd dont let these guys boss you around or keep u from posting...im sure ur legit.

And if ur looking for any old pride colluseum posters, or any other older ones let me know..i got a dude in Germany who has a ton for sale. Kult Klamel or something like that is his s/n on a few sites.. Phone Post

thats hilarious Phone Post