UFC Ratings Stink On Ice Since No Gladiator

Everybody know that the gladiator intro was a way for the fans to connect the action on the octagon to the action at the colosseum in Rome. This is the big deal.

Nobody cares for the fancy computer intro

Look how the ratings are in the terlet since the change.

Get Sakara back, let him wear his own custom gladiator costume and make the events go back to epic instead of the fox sports boring a Phone Post 3.0

Your rants have gotten so boring that you even cut yourself off ... Phone Post 3.0

I Love Spinning Dong - Your rants have gotten so boring that you even cut yourself off ... Phone Post 3.0
Go shit in you hat Phone Post 3.0

Correlation equal causation I guess Phone Post 3.0

Also switching networks twice in under two years, particularly the jump from FX to FS1 where no one know who the fuck they are.

If Fox wants to pay them back for helping build their cute new sports network, they should allow the UFC more free shows on regular Fox. That's where the UFC can grab new viewers. Not to mention maybe some shoulder programming (outside primetime).

Like maybe they could air some UFC Primetime specials after NFL games? Or what about TUF re-airings in Friday or Saturday late night? I know that Fox can't actually force their affiliates to do air things outside of primetime that they don't want to, and TUF is not going to cut it in primetime on Fox, but I don't think they'd have _that_ much trouble getting affiliates on board for TUF re-airings on Friday at 11 PM or whenever. It'd draw in some extra casual fans the same way the Fox shows do, and this is something the UFC needs fucking desperately.

Hell, maybe even get the TUF 20 Finale on Fox too, that'd be pretty major. It could be a 3-hour show with Pettis vs. Melendez as the main-event. What better way to advertise the UFC?

A woman gladiator, in some kind of chain mail bikini. It's a new age, women fight in the UFC now. Also the fans like tits. Phone Post 3.0

They let sakara go cause he kept losing his fights Phone Post 3.0

Acecool72 - They let sakara go cause he kept losing his fights Phone Post 3.0
Bullshits Phone Post 3.0

How many guys knock out Patrick Cote? Only Sakara. No Anderson, no Tito, nobody but grande ale.

His punches were to the side if Mohawk and legal. Not like cheating Hendo and Vitor Phone Post 3.0

I don't even know when the next UFC is, whether it's a pay per view, on fox, or somewhere else like exclusively on Fight Pass®.

The randomness of it all these days has to hurt them quite a bit I think.