UFC Releases 11 Fighters

Yep he is one of the 209 boys

Howā€™s that?

It was meant to be a post about a dude losing his job and somehow I posted here in error.

1 Like

I am very familiar with all of these athletes and have folllowed their careers extensively. I am heartbroken.

3 Likes

They needed room for more Aspen Laddā€™s and Liz Carmooses. Weā€™re due for a Holly Holm main event soon.

2 Likes

Angela hill is somewhere just farting away and giggling that she still is somehow on the ufc roster.

2 Likes

Thanks. I wonder if heā€™s been in touch with Dana now that he seems to be done with AEW.

1 Like

He asked to be released. Donā€™t let the trolls fool you.

1 Like

Since I am the one that answered him Inwill assume you are calling me a troll. Well Iā€™m not and my answe was that he couldnā€™t make weight. He missed weight again. I also noted that he asked for his release and that apparently he has some health issues to deal with. Seems really trolly.

2 Likes

Was not aimed at you.

2 Likes

Well then Iā€™ll see my ass out! At least I didnā€™t get nasty with you amigo lol.

2 Likes

Heā€™s done with AEW already? Maybe he ends up with IMPACT

1 Like

Thereā€™s rumours that they might buy out his contract since heā€™s not happy there.

I think heā€™s done with wrestling. Heā€™s burned every bridge in the industry [including TNA/Impact] so thereā€™s really nowhere for him to go. Heā€™s not good enough or durable enough for Japan. And heā€™s too much of a headcase to deal with that heā€™s not worth the drama that he brings.

1 Like

Ronson 0-5 UFC

Amazing career right there

1 Like

Shoulda had deron winn fight maximov in a ā€œloser leaves town winner keeps his buddy passā€ match

1 Like

Yeah he was always a tough out.

1 Like

Askar Askarov

Krzysztof Jotko

Magomed Mustafaev

All released whilst Angela Hill still has a place on the rosterā€¦

3 Likes

Her cards always deliver for advertisers. They get 3 guaranteed commercial slots for her fights. If you donā€™t watch her commercials youā€™re not a fight fan.

5 Likes

Black Power

2 Likes