UFC Restart Rule

Looking to make a tape with all instances of the restart rule being enforced in the UFC since UFC 6 when the rule was first introduced.

Willing to spend a little $ for some help on this.

Please email me or leave your email for more info.

e-mail address?

a.conrad@excite.com

TTT for some help on this.

Thanks.

Why would you want to make a tape of this?

Just curious.

Why would you want to make a tape of this?I'm guessing that it's because the restart in the last Sims fight was botched. Sims wasn't ready. law dog is associated with Hammer House in some way.

Is law dog, Aaron?

ttt

"Is law dog, Aaron?"

Yes.

Uncle, I'll shoot you an email soon. Joseph, you think you may be able to help?

"Why would you want to make a tape of this?

I see where he is going with it and I think It is brilliant.

We have 'Ultimate Knockouts', 'Ultimate Submissions' and now 'Ultimate Restarts'

"We have 'Ultimate Knockouts', 'Ultimate Submissions' and now 'Ultimate Restarts'"

LMAO. Good stuff.

Still looking for some people who may have a good collection of past UFCs to help me with this.

Anyone?

You got Mail.....

"Wes's restart wasn't botched except by Wes himself, imho"

I'm looking for another time when a ref restarted the fight when one fighter had his back turned. If I'm right, I believe out of over 100 instances of restarts, there was one time this happened. I just need someone with a good collection to help me verify this.

ttt

ttt

"IMO law dog there are a couple of instances where McCarthy sees that a fighter is not ready during a restart, and he stops and physically approaches the fighter and turns them around."

Those are the clipe that I'm looking for.

But also, I would like to show that there has never been another instance where a ref restarted the fight when one fighter had his back turned. To do this, I need to show the restart being used throughout the history of the UFC.

law dog wrote: "Joseph, you think you may be able to help?"

Does this mean you now have permission from your client to talk with me?

"Does this mean you now have permission from your client to talk with me?"

Joe, I wasn't asking to talk with you about Wes. I was asking about putting together a collage of clips. But I think you knew that. Please disregard my previous request for your help. Thanks anyway.

what kind of help are you looking for?

I'm looking for another time when a ref restarted the fight when one fighter had his back turned.

diego vs koschek